Melbourne Cup

Single Gaze
Get on - the more you bet the more you win

If you’re sure, bet more

No Happy Clappers for the Cox Plate?

Good luck,

I’ve got Single Gaze going for over $20k. My biggest win ever if $3k so it is quite an extreme position to be in …

Her run in the Caulfield Cup is the best lead up run to a Melb Cup I have seen since Media Puzzle walked in the Geelong Cup. She was super tough and only got beaten by a horse that had a very very soft run.

I am told that she will be ridden a little quieter than in the Caulfield Cup but will take off 1000-800m out. She might be a sitting duck in the Flemington straight but they are confident that she will run out 3200.

Mrs Gothemightybombers and the twin boys are looking forward to Vegas trip if she can hold on.

3 Likes

Close mate of mine has 5% of Big Duke so will be cheering it on.

My 5 bucks each way seeming underwhelming

Schillatchi all day

Go number 19

1 Like

Was going to include Who Shot The Barman in a trifecta, has gone alright previously.

Think I like Johannes Vermeer. Had a luckless run in the Caulfield Cup.

Obviously going to have something small on Big Duke but think Marmello is who I might go larger on.
Had a good win on Protectionist a few years back and Marmello is reminding several of the racing experts I’ve been listening recently of Protectionist with lead up form.
Good enough for me.

Very tough though and was getting a headache before with trying to work out what do with first fours and tris.
The more I look the more puzzled I’ve become.

Barman scratched. I’m going 21-2-5

Weir has it with Humidor.

1 Like

SHOCKING numbers. Mates son got 80’s the 21 way back. Got friends in the best stable in oz but their mail can be SKEWIFF. Wish moodie was still training and I’d give him a SKY CUDDLE (P.S I’m not GAI)

Humidor

20 bucks of 1 dollar mysteries is the way to go

1 Like

Love some extra value in the cup. Was thinking Marmelo early on, but after that super run in the Caulfield Cup, his odds were slashed and now he’s got an outside gate.

So it’s go “THE DUKE”!!! Get on.

There’s always extra value in the cup

Yeah I know, it’s what I mean’t, but it’s all relative though isn’t it.

I just really like the fact that horses I look at with a little bit of form & some hope are generally 20’s, instead of a favorite even though they are still tempting at 8’s-9’s.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I agree. Hopefully whichever you can find the winner.

Never bet on the fkg favourite. Ever