Member Forum, this Monday 5 December, 6:00 pm (starts 6:30) to 8:00 pm, Etihad, enter via Gate 2

How many Blitzers out there are going to this? I’ve just RSVP’d and I’m looking forward to it. Must present your 2016 membership card to gain entry. All the clubs heavy hitters will be there together with all the new recruits. Should be good to be amongst the faithful.

Hope it’s live streamed so I can cringe watch

Hope it's live streamed so I can cringe watch

ban me now.

No open floor for q & a?

its for the best

SHISHA

But then it’s not really a forum is it, but more an information night.

So I asked this in the members thread - if you’ve registered, have your SMS asking you what you want in your 2017 members pack because you’re paid up, but don’t have your 2016 card since you threw it away post season - will they let you in???

So what time is this thing on, and what gate do we enter through?

So I asked this in the members thread - if you've registered, have your SMS asking you what you want in your 2017 members pack because you're paid up, but don't have your 2016 card since you threw it away post season - will they let you in????

Not sure if serious.

The Membership Team will check their database for your name if you can’t present your card.

So I asked this in the members thread - if you've registered, have your SMS asking you what you want in your 2017 members pack because you're paid up, but don't have your 2016 card since you threw it away post season - will they let you in????
Not sure if serious.

The Membership Team will check their database for your name if you can’t present your card.

I am serious as it says you need your 2016 card for entry. But it sounds from you and the response in the other thread their flexible.
But then it's not really a forum is it, but more an information night.

Well, it may still be, although you would be one of the peasants :slight_smile:

Oh good. We’ll be able to vote for board members…oh, wait!
From EFC “Madden, Muir re-elected unopposed”
When did that happen? When was the election? I missed it. The AGM’s later on, the forum’s tomorrow, when was it?

Oh good. We'll be able to vote for board members........oh, wait! From EFC "Madden, Muir re-elected unopposed" When did that happen? When was the election? I missed it. The AGM's later on, the forum's tomorrow, when was it?

Obviously nobody else nominated.

No Raptor action this year.

What happened to the shisha pipe?

Will the bars be open? Or is it best to experience this sober?

It’s probably best not to experience it at all.

I’m starting to pick up a theme with you

Oh good. We'll be able to vote for board members........oh, wait! From EFC "Madden, Muir re-elected unopposed" When did that happen? When was the election? I missed it. The AGM's later on, the forum's tomorrow, when was it?

I’d imagine this happened (EFC Constitution):
ELECTION OF DIRECTORS
60 Not less than forty two (42) days prior to the annual general meeting of the
Club, the Secretary will place a book to be called the “Election Book”, in a
conspicuous place in the Club’s premises. All Eligible Members, may
nominate any Eligible Member for election as a Director, by entering the name
of such person in the Election Book. A list of all the retiring Directors will be
placed on the first page of the Election Book.

61 The list will be closed and the Election Book removed by the Secretary, thirty
five (35) days prior to the date of the annual general meeting for the purpose
of examination by the Board. All Eligible Members, who have been
nominated by at least three other Eligible Members and who have signed their
names as accepting such nominations, will be deemed to have been
nominated for election as a Director.

62 If the number of Eligible Members so nominated does not exceed the number
of vacancies, then those persons nominated will be deemed to have been
duly elected and will be declared duly elected