Member Forum, this Monday 5 December, 6:00 pm (starts 6:30) to 8:00 pm, Etihad, enter via Gate 2

EXCUSE ME I HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE

EXCUSE ME I HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE

Francis, forward or back?

Will the bars be open? Or is it best to experience this sober?

It’s probably best not to experience it at all.

Look I don’t disagree (at all), but anything that the club does to be more transparent is a good thing surely (even if it isn’t perfect).

I feel like Blitz sh!ts all over the club constantly for not being transparent and then when they organise something to be more transparent we ■■■■ all over that too.

Its not a perfect event but surely a step in the right direction. I have never been but would go if I was free. I might go to the AGM for the first time ever in a week or so.

Look I don’t disagree (at all), but anything that the club does to be more transparent is a good thing surely (even if it isn’t perfect).

I feel like Blitz sh!ts all over the club constantly for not being transparent and then when they organise something to be more transparent we ■■■■ all over that too.

Its not a perfect event but surely a step in the right direction. I have never been but would go if I was free. I might go to the AGM for the first time ever in a week or so.

I agree totally. And I love the concept. But unfortunately these things almost inevitably attract the "I demand my say’ loonies.

*and sadly, ■■■■■■■■ on the club is something blitz loves more than almost anything else.

Yep. I’m all for transparency.
But the way most of the questions are asked are moronic. Just keep it a out sharp question, not a ten minute monologue on how long you’ve been a member and what you had for breakfast.

Last year there was:

• the sheesha comment.
  • when is Hird going to be welcomed back to the club (EFC have answered this plenty of times).
  • The guy who have a 5 minute intro to his question about breaking our contract at Etihad to go to the MCG (this one had merit, but the delivery was poor).
  • The guy who critiqued our governance over the Carlisle ASADA fine.

I’m sure there were more last year, but it’s odd that those one’s stuck. I felt sorry that it was Worsfold first glimpse at EFC members.
I’m sure they’ll all be brought up again this year. Maybe not the sheesha smoking on the bench at the VFL.

I feel like a member of Blitz should go and ask the most long winded ridiculous question possible as a performance piece.

Yep. I'm all for transparency. But the way most of the questions are asked are moronic. Just keep it a out sharp question, not a ten minute monologue on how long you've been a member and what you had for breakfast.

Last year there was:

• the sheesha comment.
  • when is Hird going to be welcomed back to the club (EFC have answered this plenty of times).
  • The guy who have a 5 minute intro to his question about breaking our contract at Etihad to go to the MCG (this one had merit, but the delivery was poor).
  • The guy who critiqued our governance over the Carlisle ASADA fine.

I’m sure there were more last year, but it’s odd that those one’s stuck. I felt sorry that it was Worsfold first glimpse at EFC members.
I’m sure they’ll all be brought up again this year. Maybe not the sheesha smoking on the bench at the VFL.

Whilst it might be painful and cringe-worthy, you need to remember that these people are also paid up members and have just as much right to ask their silly question as you do your sensible one.

Also, I’m pretty sure West Coast and every other cub for that matter would have just as many of these members. Actually every club/organistion of any ilk does.

I feel like a member of Blitz should go and ask the most long winded ridiculous question possible as a performance piece.

Ending in “is AOD9067 legal?”

I agree totally. And I love the concept. But unfortunately these things almost inevitably attract the "I demand my say’ loonies.

*and sadly, ■■■■■■■■ on the club is something blitz loves more than almost anything else.

So people on blitz aren’t attending because they don’t want to listen to silly questions and crazy opinions.

Irony?

Gonna ask why they got rid jay nash the fuckwits.

I'm sure they'll all be brought up again this year. Maybe not the sheesha smoking on the bench at the VFL.
What, no one filled in while I was overseas?

OK, it wasn’t me. But I did try the hookah while in Turkey.

Why cant scrutineer types speak to members as they enter and ask for possible questions - The scrutineers write down the questions and they are answered by the panel - Stop 5 minute monologues.

Why cant scrutineer types speak to members as they enter and ask for possible questions - The scrutineers write down the questions and they are answered by the panel - Stop 5 minute monologues.

Even better have people send in questions via the website, collate them all and then answer on the night. Then perhaps open up the forum to a Q and A with the new draftees.

No chance to respond with what is said on the night?

Why don’t I just stay home…

Is this being shown live on the club’s website?

Even better have people send in questions via the website, collate them all and then answer on the night. Then perhaps open up the forum to a Q and A with the new draftees.

Because in both cases the tinfoils would accuse the club of tampering with questions, avoiding topics, etc etc ad infinitum.

Look I’m going cause my fat ■■■■ was in the right seat , and I won a signed footy. That’s why I’m going this year, hopefully to pick up a Kia , door prize !!!

I AGREE WITH YACO

holy ■■■■