Members Forum & AGM

No loss.

3 Likes

Burn the joint down and start fresh

14 Likes

Where’s the live stream? Can’t find it anywhere on EFC site.

Who? Is that the invisible President guy?

1 Like

Really?

Bruce Francis coming off the long run…!

1 Like

Yep reported in an article on The Age website. Paul Little also made a life member.

Final pargraphs:

Meanwhile, the club also inducted its two most recent past presidents – Paul Little and David Evans – as life members. The two men were in charge during the most torrid period in the club’s history, through the supplements saga.

Chris and Julie Allen were also made life members.

This is truly bizarre.

We either know nothing or he has a lot of money.

How can the two guys that were at the helm during all the ■■■■ be rewarded in such a short time.

What am I missing?

9 Likes

All hail His Supreme Excellency, James Hird, President for Life and Grandest Poobah, King of all the Beasts of the Jungle and Fishes of the Seas, Father of Angels and Conqueror of the AFL in general and Farker of Carlton and Collingwood in particular

3 Likes

It’s the Australian way.

just when you think the club can’t any dumber, they reply with “hold my beer”

15 Likes

… but … but how will we manage without the “Perfect Man” at the helm?

Who?

What the actual ■■■■

16 Likes

Precisely because they were there. They did their absolute best, and both of them got shafted by McDickhead at WADA.

Good decision by the club.

3 Likes

Everyone should stage a mass walk out right now. Truly horrific news.

2 Likes

Thanks David Evans. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Evans threw us under the bus and Little talked tough but folded and abused Hird til he did the same.

They were in charge during our worst ever years and now they are getting rewarded?

24 Likes

I barrack for the team. The Essendon Football Club are a bunch of grovelling, gutless cockheads.

28 Likes