Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

Not a bad suggestion.

We scanned them in, had the IT guys fix a thing or twoā€¦then had them printed.

2 Likes

Nah mate, itā€™s your car thatā€™s wrong.

6 Likes

Cost?

I think it was about $30 but we printed 15ā€¦ have a few spares if anyone would like one

Will they fade at the same rate as the official ones?

I guess weā€™ll seeā€¦but they are very good quality

Why on earth donā€™t we have a call back service? It significantly reduces wait times, and increases satisfaction levels.

1 Like

Hmmm! :thinking:

Anyone else notice that the Club has removed any membership numbers progressive update from their website.

Maybe things have slowed to a crawlā€¦or maybe they donā€™t want anymore cosā€™ theyā€™re having so much difficulty getting membership cards out to those whoā€™ve already joined!!!:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Its like the club wait for KB to go off before tweeting.

1 Like

It shows it on the membership page. It has slowed down but 62000 ainā€™t too shabby.

Do MCC memberships with the EFC 7 game add-on get a card, or do I just use my MCC card at Etihad?

You get an EFC membership card.

1 Like

I reckon that number would be a little different had the Wangaratta result been a lot different.

If we put up a good show on Sunday numbers should surge again.

1 Like

Letā€™s hope so.

If people are basing their membership purchase on a JLT match then they had serious problems

3 Likes

I bet thereā€™s more than a handful that do just that.

Itā€™s got more to do with the excitement a win or even a good performance against the reigning premiers would generate.

A poor performance on Sunday (coupled with the previous bad game) would cost us 5,000 members I reckon. And would also be the difference between 40,000 and 30,000 at the round 1 game (which probably equates to $1 million in gate revenue).

2 Likes