Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

This is my first year without reserved seating membership. If I want to go to a home game, as long as it is not fully ticketed, I can just turn up swipe my membership and sit in general admission?

If I want to reserve a seat do I have to buy it through ticketmaster/tek?

With or without reserved seat? Because you’re question seems for without a reserved seat. In which case correct.

If you have reserved seat membership, then you have a designated seat for home games.

Oops meant without

Yes… swipe… sit in general admission.

However, if for whatever reason you decide you want to upgrade to a reserved seat for any individual game you will have to buy it through ticketek

Thanks all. Not sure if I need a seat for round 1. Probably not a sell out?

Won’t be far off. Heaps of Crows supporters going over for round 1

Just purchased tickets. What a rort $100 for 2 tickets.

What a rip off. That’s disgraceful

1 Like

There’s absolutely no way there will be 30k there for our round 1 game. If Geelong belt is by 100 points this weekend we will still get 40k minimum.

2 Likes

Hmmmm…doesn’t sound right. Suspect you got the premium seats, hence the price.

Level 3! Would have cost more on level 1 ($70 each)

We better farking win now after spending that much on tix.

1 Like

Just go early with Ga for busy home games. Be one of those people waiting for the gate to open.

1 Like

At Etihad?

■■■■■■ hell…could have picked up a couple of medallion club seats for that.

Yep at Etihad.

Feels like I’ve been gibbed but since I rarely watch them live these days, I really should stop complaining.

Did you get members upgrade with your barcode or just a members reserved seat? There’s a difference. One starts at like $7 if they’re available.

1 Like

That option wasn’t available. I thought you could do something like that but Ticketmaster didn’t have that option.

I could be a complete nuffie and missed it. Every chance of that

yep - I’m happy to be there early so I can get in and grab a good GA seat.

Has the Bomber Mag replacement (season guide) been sent out yet? Just wondering if I am waiting on both this and my card?

1 Like