Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

Yeah got it. Haven’t really given it much thought though.

My young daughter got a 10 year membership card and free access to a 2018 Etihad home game. What is the point of that when she already has reserved seats??

1 Like

You guys have just been kpid

103y/o woman signs up for the 1st time… I know voluntary euthanasia has just been legalized but surely there’s better ways to do it than that?!

7 Likes

Life is just beginning for her. She’ll be able to tell family, she watched Andy McGrath develop into a first class footballer before he became Prime Minister.

Don’t understand how anyone could live past about 60 supporting Essendon due to the health problems the stress will cause. Huge effort

1 Like

Football life balance. You should try it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hopefully she gets her membership card before her 104th birthday

8 Likes

I wonder if she’ll get a letter about leaving a yearly donation when she dies.

1 Like

I thought she just got said membership card? :joy:

Yes

It’s useful for me as I have a povo 3 game membership.

Not me. 26 years this year, SFA this year or any other year for that matter, other than what I paid for. TBH, I’m ok with that too. DGAF much about the irrelevant freebies they wanna throw around, crapppy scarf included :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I got a fridge magnet!

I’d prefer a ticket to an mcg game that way whoever i bring can stand with me. But still its better than nothing.

Only if she is a match-day member, otherwise she has Buckley′s chance. :wink:

65,548 on May 24 last year.
Reckon our official tally will come in just shy of 77k. Maybe a little more if Saturday’s performance becomes the norm rather than the exception.

5 Likes

That is awesome. Such huge support for a bunch of crap performances. Imagine we were good!

I hate to whinge, especially after such a great win, but I’ve had to fork out the full price for a Dreamtime ticket even though I’m a member.

Signed 3 weeks before round 1, and never received my membership card. Spoke to member services on the phone a month in and was promised it would be sent. That didn’t work, but by then at least the club had sent out an electronic version. I thought I’d still like a physical copy, so emailed the club. Again was promised it would arrive within a week; again nothing!

But worst of all, they’ve since cancelled the barcode of the electronic version I have (without mentioning it, of course). So when I went to upgrade to a seat for Dreamtime after last night’s win, I instead had to pay full price to make sure I wouldn’t miss out. If @choppsuey or anyone has any tips let me know, because I’m at a loss.

Call membership and explain what has happened. That would be my advice.

1 Like