Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

Called this morning. Was told another card would be sent (this will be the 4th by my count), and that I needed to detail in writing my Dreamtime situation to determine if there was the possibility of reimbursement. I imagine I’ll have another 5+ day wait for a response.

Could tick over 75,000 by Dreamtime, if the club wants to make some noise about it.

Sorry, cant help but laugh. What a disgrace

Our on-field improvement is not matched by our off-field performance.

Does the Manager of the membership Dept have a beard?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Boom.

Cha Ching!

do we have a reserved seat if we have a membership

Not unless you bought one.

If what you said is correct as stated, then there should be an immediate reimbursement and a written apology. Don’t settle for anything else, because if it’s like you say, it’s disgraceful.

Heh 69

Still NOT getting The Coaches vid emailed,. . God knows what others of import I haven’t been sent, as I haven’t had since this has been happening ??

IDK if ICBF calling for a fifth time, … How farken hard can it be? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Mate, stop looking to us about it! we DGAF if the club don’t view you as worth communicating with. HTFU princess.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Fark. If we could just string a little success together, this club could be a frickin’ juggernaut.

4 Likes

It is indicative of how the place is being run.

2 Likes

Lol … Very funny Reboot😆

Not sure how accurate this honour board is as I am missing :roll_eyes:

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/membership/member-recognition/honour-board/

Yep, reckon they have cut off at least one of them at the bottom before it finished.

Wow @Alan_Noonan_10 . Very impressive milestone.