Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

Yep, time to show how progressive the club can be. Everybody has a smartphone these days. An e-card surely would save the club heaps and can be done instantly almost

1 Like

Actually Iā€™m against it now. The amount of people struggling to get their code scanner at imsx, Hoyts, village, etihad and MCG does your ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  head in.

1 Like
1 Like

Where are our Membership cards ?

Mrs Fox is getting frantic. I told her that Dyson Heppell was hand delivering to calm her down, if it doesnā€™t come soon blood will be split. Mine !

6 Likes

Day 14 after February: no card

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting on a response from an email inquiry I sent last Monday!

1 Like

The email response will be sent in February

a tuesday in February, the dream.

1 Like

I wrote a letter but I think I forgot to stamp it

In the above case, delay the delivery of the cards thenšŸ˜‰

Dys said ā€˜sheā€™ll be right knackersā€™

2 Likes

People started receiving them today according to social Mediaā€™s.

I have yet to check my letterbox today.

Question. Why have they waited so long to send them out?

Surely the system should be as soon as the membership is paid for, the card is sent out either same day or the day after?

1 Like

I believe the bomber mag printing held things up. Both to be sent out together, but the mag I believe, delayed things.

1 Like

Just got a club email saying Aus Post has my pack for delivery

As a former printing machinist, I find that a perfectly reasonable explanation

when we get membership should be able to check box what we want.

dgaf about membership pack because the stuff in its always ā– ā– ā– ā–  and donā€™t care about magazine.

1 Like

How does the Flexi 8 work? You walk up to the gate and scan the card 8 times if you and your mates want to get in?

It is also a shame that they couldnā€™t do a deal with GWS, GCS and Brisbane to allow away games interstate, since they never really fill their stadiums

Just got text message saying card has been sent.

2 Likes

Me too. Probably a mass texting.