Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

where’s mine ???

Presumably Heppell isn’t ready to deliver it yet.

1 Like

I also received a text saying my card is on its way.

More and more I feel like carlol was a person of the people. No text here. This clubs ■■■■■■.

1 Like

Got the text.

checked phone… no text… :frowning:

My niece has received a text (to my phone). I have not yet…

I had the same thing with a family friend. Hopefully my card doesn’t go missing.

I got a text, addressed to me, on my phone

Should I be worried?

2 Likes

Dear bomb_doe,

Take off the hat.

Or else.

-gil

3 Likes

Stick the sticker on the inside of your car window, no problems, (as long as you have a car!)

bomb-doe-Gill-hat-animated

25 Likes

Just got a text from my son and our membership cards rocked up at home today

1 Like

With or without a fridge magnet?

Just the membership cards. Still haven’t received my pack yet

No text received, and no membership received so far for me

1 Like

I can’t fault the service. Email last night followed by a text this morning and arrived in Adelaide today. I take back all the bad stuff I’ve said about Aus Post lol

1 Like

Warning this is a rant I need to put into words!!!

I am having lots of problems with the membership office at the moment! Having moved to Singapore in December with work I will no longer need my two seats for all matches at Etihad. Given my membership had rolled over before the job transfer came through I am happily committed to paying the cash equivalent for the memberships including the two seats. However I want to get International Ditigal Access via the club. What I thought would be a relatively simple process has taken almost a month so far without resolution. Due to my location a call is not feasible so it is emails only. I send one email and then it takes at least 5 days to get a response - even if I respond immediately. But the more frastrating thing is that the club has not managed to provide a solution to my circumstances. They keep saying things that don’t match what I am asking for which is simply:

-the club gets the two seats back
-I get International Digital Access
-the club gets to keep the balance of the committed cost for which I get membership packages that equate to the same amount of cash

Anyway as I said I need to rant.

3 Likes

Its a ■■■■■■■ joke they don’t have live chats.

phone lines are so 90s i can’t even express my disdain for it.

membership dept has always been ■■■■ to deal with and with bigger and bigger member #s its garbage.

1 Like

Maybe they’re in a legal battle with Richmond after stealing their slogan.