Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

You could always buy your digi membership and then just auction your seats on Blitz/EBay for each Etihad game. At least you get something back for it then.

1 Like

Wonā€™t be able to get to a heap of games this year but have a mate keen to get to a couple of games and I thought Iā€™d help him out. If I send him a photo of the back of my card would he be able to use that to scan in to games?
Donā€™t really want to send my cards back and forward several times through the post

The club are happy to email you tickets that can be printed. We did that last year for friends when we couldnā€™t attend

For Etihad games you can manage your seats through the member site. You can email them or print them from home. MCG games you canā€™t. You probably have to call the club for those ones.

Or have them visit the membership tent with your name and member number.

Thanks heaps. I have 2 HM memberships with H & A and will be OS for about 10 weeks in June/July/August if anyone gets stuck for tickets. At this stage I wonā€™t be over next week either

I make today to be the 44th of February. Itā€™s turning out to be the longest month of the year, when usually itā€™s the shortest!

1 Like

Iā€™m miffed that Essendon Members had to purchase tix for the JLT and Geelong Members scanned there membership card at no cost.

1 Like

Yippee, Dyson delivered our Membership cards today, so my life is safe.

Sadly Mrs Fox was not home, and didnā€™t get to greet him, but she is so happy he made the effort. He did look the part in his Aussie Post stuff on his little scooter.

5 Likes

For an organisation as big as Essendon to stuff something like this up - thereā€™s no explanation that really cuts it. Especially since we have received no updates on the ā€˜problemā€™ at all, other than a token mass text msg, saying hey, its finally been sent brah, which is the equivalent of a mate agreeing on a Friday to catch up, and a week later saying, sorry I lost my phone - or something. Either way, its fking blsht.

2 Likes

Apparently Geelong only sent out an email the night before advising that. I assume that was a late call by the AFL to paper the crowd, because theyā€™ve killed the credibility of the BLT so much that they canā€™t guarantee a 10,000 crowd. In the end it got close to full, so Iā€™m not sure it would have been safe to tell our members to travel approx two extra hours when they still could have missed out.

By the way @Catherine_Lio, this years magazine is not as good as some of the previous issues.

Thanks efc for a great experience with actually getting the membership card

1 Like

Did you get a text/email beforehand?

The ā€œmagazineā€ is rubbish. I think it is a copy of last yearā€™s coteries/board/members/supporters.
And some player stats are so wrong. Poor effort EFC.

1 Like

Just received the countdown email. Will be awkward if a lot of members donā€™t receive their membership cards to attend.

We got our cards, no text though.

1 Like

Happy to say I got a resolution today. My rant must have worked!

4 Likes

It is worse than rubbish, it is totally unprofessInal.

There are formatting errors, factual errors and it is a disgrace. Hang your head Katie !

that magazine was really worth waiting a month for cards to come out. hey?