Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

Now settle Bacchusfox, I thought you would have learnt by now, @Catherine_Lio is a nice board member who listens to us and tries to help, she shouldn’t be hanging her head, instead I would think she holds it high and strides into board meetings and speaks up for what is right and what needs fixing, like the player bios on our website.

1 Like

Apparently my pack rocked up today

You are 100% correct young Steve, but Katie is a very proud professional who takes it all in and acts in the correct manner. I have followed her career and she does not like poor effort.

That said these poor efforts reflect upon us all. We seek our boys on the field to give everything and succeed, but why should we settle for a shoddy “magazine”. They should have posted a draft on blitz and we could have corrected it.

1 Like

I don’t have my cards yet. Game in 5 business days. Getting nervous

1 Like

go pbombers/donnington on this thread, your card will show up in 5 days i promise.

I got my card today, fingers crossed for everyone waiting on theirs. Surely they should arrive Monday or Tuesday?!

Do I see a @fogdog in the ‘march’ photo on page 5?

Got mine today, with a text yesterday. Hopefully others who are still waiting get them soon.

Plenty of feedback from this forum on how it’s gone this year for @Catherine_Lio to consider and take back to the club. She’s not the one on the printing presses or filling the envelopes or writing code (I suspect this is all correct), but as a board member she should be asking questions on how the club is operating and getting those paid to manage /do these tasks do them as required.

I think we are fortunate Katie makes herself available on this site as a real conduit to the club. Sure there’s the entertaining and thought provoking posts from the BBlitzers that makes it nigh on impossible for her to not be here, but I suspect it’s also her sense of duty as a board member.

3 Likes

What is this magazine you all speak of?
Just asked my son to open the the pack and no magazine to be seen. Was also not with our cards that came yesterday

It took me about a minute to look through and into the recycling. You’re not missing much (other than your good self in print)

2 Likes

Outrage justified :fist:

I’d be more worried about the guy in the yellow “HIL” jumper on the left who seems to be a clone

edit - looking again seems to be a whole lot of clones invading the MCG

“Hold me, I’m scared”

2 Likes

I haven’t received mine yet either. Getting mixed feedback on the season guide though…

1 Like

Hahah that’s a great way of filling the crowd. Photoshop solves all problems.

It’s a farkin disgrace that people use Photoshop to create fraudulent images.

7 Likes
1 Like

Reckon my suggestion of the magnet on the printed side would have been the clincher.

2 Likes

I haven’t received a magazine either.

The Bomber Mag has been replaced with a ‘Season 18 Guide’. I got that and my mship card wrapped in plastic together

magazine or guide? I got a membership card, fridge magnet season sheet thing and a season guide booklet (59 pages that smells like a solvents cupboard).