Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

What did Donnington do? I seriously need these tickets. The first few days of next week. Friday won’t be good enough as I’ll be going to the game straight from work.

from the bomberbot you get

28964679_418533718597783_5996812224063078400_n

3 Likes

Didn’t get any of that. Apparently it was just the cards only

Received mine when I got home.

Card
Season guide
Fridge magnet

Takes out notepad to takedown feedback

1 Like

Who needs glue when you have the Bomber mag

2 Likes

keep it away from naked flames as well

Dear Oracle Joe,

Will Hooker play back this year?

28964679_418533718597783_5996812224063078400_n

My son got the text two days ago but still no card, my daughter and I have no notification. Looks like I drive him down Friday and sit in the car ala Homer Simpson at the Spinal Tap concert, what a balls up.

Don’t show the AFL that, or it’ll be the signal for a goal rather shortly…

1 Like

Just asked him to check again and nope cards only

Might be a riot too after Eddie Betts kicks his 10th from a “dubious” free kick

Enjoy your Pork Rinds

1 Like

aaaaagh, pork rinds!

another bomberbot is Zaka popping his… something or other

28964745_418308598620295_2762535901228695552_n

3 Likes

Do the club realise people spend cash to support the club, and don’t get much back, except a crappy scarf! The general admission members get there early to save a seat, sit next to ■■■■ opposition supporters, and scream their lungs out. Some people have an affiliation to the club and love receiving their card. they also limited income which the club does not recognize. Its ■■■■ poor cards are not out.

and there’s also our hairy beast captain doing whatever young kids do these days

28702409_418533805264441_8502867994228031488_n

1 Like

Also the card might as well be laminated paper, 4 years ago it was ■■■■■■■ good wtf has happened?

1 Like

Joe Daniher as the Subservient Chicken* is something I would pay good money for. Make is so J-Rod

• Google it kiddies

Got mine in the mail.

Let’s be honest, the whole thing has been a disgrace. A lot of peope( myself included) paid for their memberships months ago and are only just now receiving them. Some still haven’t received them.

For a club as big as ours, for all the supporters who have stood by the club and re signed year after year. It’s a massive slap in the face.

I print out ID cards in my line of work for high risk work licenses. If we accepted payment but didn’t send out cards until 3 months later, we would be in legit danger of losing our RTO license.

Just seems like the club wanted to save a few bucks by sending the mag with the card. Instead of sending them separately as they became available.

Club is happy to take everyone’s money, but when it comes to delivering what has been promised they balls it up. Much like our team actually.

The communication from the club regarding all of this has been ■■■■ poor

I love this club and always will, but sometimes they really make it hard

5 Likes

Still no membership cards at my house. I’m off to Tasmania on Monday and will be going to the game directly from the airport. Looks like I’ll be in the queue with quite a few others trying to get a ticket into the game.

Although I know I’ll be looked after on the night, I don’t think it’s good enough that so many are still waiting on their cards. I get why it’s not delivered with the packs at Christmas time, but the date of our first game has been known for months now, it’s not as if it’s snuck up on anyone.

Other clubs distributed their cards to their members months ago. AFL Members had their cards before Christmas, as did my Richmond supporting inlaws and other work colleagues who follow a combination of Carlton, Collingwood, Hawthorn, Melbourne and the Bulldogs all had their cards early in the year. Things like this make our club look quite amateurish unfortunately.

5 Likes

You’re telling me that Guelfi isn’t 198cm and 97kg? Just when I thought all our big bodied midfielder problems were over…

4 Likes