Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

Got my SMS yesterday and just checked the mailbox and BINGO! My Lite n Easy brochure was there. So relieved.

3 Likes

@scotty21 @Stallion

3 Likes

images

2 Likes

Nooooo! What have I done???

1 Like

AND I COOOOOOOOME ALIIIIIIIVE

3 Likes

No email, no text, no membership cards and I paid the full whack in October. Not good enough!

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad I havenā€™t got my card yetā€¦it just sits in my wallet making it bulky

2 Likes

Yeah that was so not worth the wait, very disappointing.

If the club is bringing the cut off date forward for reserved seats and taking our money earlier each year, then the cards should be going out earlier, not later. Itā€™s the most important part of the membership.

Send them out in batches. First lot goes out in early Jan. It creates more excitement too.

Look at you with your ā€˜walletā€™ and everything

5 Likes

Guide. Havenā€™t received the fridge magnet either

I feel for those who have not received their cards yet. I now have two membership cards! I received one a couple of weeks ago, a day or two after my membership pack arrived and yesterday I got another one with my season guide. Not really sure what to do with the spare. Do I send it back?

You must have mine!!@$*&^Ā„(Ā£

1 Like

One in the wallet, one in the glove box?

Received my card and season guide.

Season guide is a great idea but it contains so many mistakes. Editor must have been having a snooze.

pg 14 round is spelt roundd. Gleeson hasnā€™t got a debut season. Mason Redman debut season was 2006 when he was 9yo. Michael Hartley has played more than 3 games.

Yes, I do need a life.

5 Likes

What about James Stewart? Debut season was 2003, he was also 9 at the time! Maybe they just wanted to check that we read it??

holy ā– ā– ā– ā–  this is all time.

38 Likes

Lol Doe. That is gold standard!

Interesting fun fact vs Richmond, round 22:

ā€œEssendon and Richmond have played 200 times, with the Bombers winning 104, losing 89 and drawing 4.ā€

2 Likes

Fkin amateur hour all round, the Admin of this club.

1 Like