Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

I’d follow up on that. I used the same address for my membership and my mum’s membership and we got two booklets.

I’ve got 2x HM’s and neither of us got a booklet

Our cards arrived yesterday. 3 HMs and one booklet (which we have no issue with as we only need one between us) so it would seem there is no clear practice as to whether it is one booklet per household or per member.

I got seven cards yesterday and one booklet

Mine arrived yesterday, phew!

Junior Jobe1 and myself still waiting

I can’t make round 1 this year but still haven’t received my card. I’m not one to complain really but can’t believe they have left it so late to be honest.

Still waiting in Tassie, probably forgotten about us down here, they’ve probably been posted to Tanzania :wink:

6 Likes

I think Gill is coming down today to hand deliver them. Punch him in the throat for me.

1 Like

I’d love to, pr ick that he is

5 Likes

DRYGULCH 'IM

Got it. Phew. Will be there Round 1.

Lol, email just dropped (even though I already have mine) to print your own membership.

I reckon with laminating it will almost be better quality than the actual card. Might do it anyway, will come in handy to pass it around to friends if i can’t make it.

I got mine a few days ago.
I’ve commented on the lateness.

A few good things though…
I like the book. It’s the size of an old 80s footy record which is perfect to take along to the footy.
Haven’t read it all, but it does have a purpose and doesn’t look back on last year (which I hated about our magazines).

I’m not sure if we received one earlier but is a pin included in the pack? Maybe I missed it.

Presentation of the card within the pack is great. Probably the best we’ve had for quite some time.

One thing about the card itself…
The text used on the back for your seat number is going to struggle to last the season. It was noticeably ‘less bold’ and lighter than last year’s card and that one just made it through.
To put it into context…
I don’t use a lanyard. Hate em. Prefer keeping it in my wallet so it can’t be lost or misplaced.

3 Likes

I’m the same. I got email, but already had the card. Glad they did this for those without their cards to avoid doing it at the ground.

And I’d be happy to have the option to select card and season guide as a pdf. Saves postage and printing costs. And you’d get it with the press of a send button.

@Blummers32 Not sure why the text of the admission/seating details is always small. No shortage of room to make it a lot bigger, rather than you and stadium personnel getting up close and personal to read it.

2 Likes

All that money saved on postage going to AWS.

Strange not using ap-southeast-2 though.

still no card. no email. :roll_eyes:

I got my card and guide yesterday. Pretty poor I can get mine, but people in Melbourne can’t who are attending Friday

1 Like

knowing Aus Post, it was probably sent via Perth…

LOL I bought my son a training top from the Bombershop for Christmas in November, we’re in Hobart, it arrived via WA.

2 Likes