Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

Have emailed Membership Dept (politely) today to find out what has happened with our two membership cards which still haven’t arrived - and we are not overseas - in Victoria.

EDIT: Frustratingly, I get an auto reply email back saying they are experiencing a ‘high volume’ of enquiries and will get back to me within 5 days!! That is pretty ordinary.

Looks like I’m voting for the Raptor next time. :laughing:

3 Likes

Hey RTBC,

same thing goes for you as choppsuey, if you have game day memberships and have not received them can you DM me your contact details?

K

1 Like

30 Likes

4 Likes

The one I watch looks just like you.

That will be the Chairman’s function, they sit across 37-41 generally for about 10 rows down, you must be just far enough back to be on the front edge of those seats. It pretty much is a matter of sitting anywhere in those areas for the couple of hundred in the function so what they’re saying is right.
My reserved seats are also in 38, I sat in them for the first time in several years last week and was essentially just 10 rows closer in the same section I’ve been while in those functions the past few years. Great seats, I knew I’d kept paying for them without sitting in them the past 3 years for a reason…

2 Likes

Its the AFL’s fault.

If only they advertised a starting time for each game and scheduled breaks at regular intervals during the game.

NO WAY

Well unfortunately they won’t buy themselves :joy::beers::joy:

4 Likes

Bring back delivery to seat I say!

1 Like

That was a great idea. Unfortunately in practice out of 2 tries I got warm beers and a wrong order.

BOOOO

1 Like

Bring pack pie boys !

I was one of them in 1966 at Windy Hill and then the MCG. Four’nTwenty pies fresh from the factory in Kensington with lots of tomato sauce, in a paper bag.

Cannot really remember but I think they were 15c.

7 Likes

Delete

Drone delivery?

As long as the drones also monitor those who have had too many and who have lost control of their sociable and bodily functions, so security can get out their wheelbarrows and mops and remove them and their bodily fluids from the venue.

Happened to me once, the guys were getting up 2-3 time a quarter to get beers, but they 3rd I had enough and as he was going back to his seat I “tried” to move but “accidentally” knocked him, spilling all 4 beers.

3 Likes

Similar thing annoys me at Anzac day games. I have home game reserved seat and usually all seats taken around me, but on Anzac day some by ‘friends’ of actual seat owners. Last year group of three in front of me continued to go to the bar & return during play. Very frustrating when you cannot see the action you pay for and attend to see!!

1 Like

At least in the members, they stay in the bar all day.