Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

Just calling to let you know that you should be receiving an email within 2-6 weeks.

2 Likes

Send it back.

I have my barcode number but that’s it.

Any tips on how I am supposed to get into the ground yesterday?

Sent the club an annoyed email yesterday.

Pretty poor

Yeah I have receipts and will bring them back it’s not good enough

1 Like

no point going to the membership booth before the game or the ticket window with the barcode then?

I reckon you should front up today at member tent.

1 Like

Would still front up but for today you need to upgrade anyway so you can enter your barcode on the Ticketmaster website and pay for a ticket

I can’t believe there are still people who have not received their membership card. What a fark up by the club.

1 Like

awesome didn’t realise it was an upgrade day!

just upgraded, cost me $23 as the General Admission allocation was exhausted!

Does that mean there are no GA tickets left?

Wasn’t thinking it would be a big crowd today given how the dogs have been playing, not that we have been great.

If youve got away games on your membership you dont have to upgrade.

GA tickets sell out all the time yet the GA areas are always a quarter empty.

Hey all. If you still don’t have your cards please get in contact with membership. They are generally watching in here also, though pinpointing who you are from your Blitz handle would be difficult…

2 Likes

My replacement card lobbed on Friday afternoon… had to be reactivated as it had been cancelled as believed to be lost in the mail.

After yesterday’s performance I’m now ready to throw it in the fire…

1 Like

Thanks Catherine - my card will arrive sometime so I am not worried at all. I am, however, really concerned that I have lost my team as per yesterday’s disgraceful display. If you or any other Board Members know where they are could you let them know the season has started and it would be nice to see a bit of effort to placate the stirring hordes of disgruntled members.

5 Likes

maybe when all the memberships are sorted they will start playing footy again

The fish rots at the head.

You think it all might be in protest for how the members were treated this year eh?

That they are on a stop work in solidarity with us until everyone gets everything they were promised and should have??

:thinking: Possible I s’pose . …

1 Like

Unless it had a severe untreated tail infection.

4 Likes

yep spot on…they dont want any of them members to miss out on any of their great play