Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

This one?

https://membership.essendonfc.com.au/mobile/#/national

1 Like

Please someone ask about shisha tonight

3 Likes

SHISHA

1 Like

Found this from myself in December '16. So we are tracking well.

2 Likes

Scarfā€¦ordinary

Stickersā€¦backward

Pinsā€¦nah

Actual plastic pack was the best bit. I was down to my last rubbish bin liner

Not that Iā€™m complaining

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: X Gon Shisha to Ya - 2017 Members Forum

I guess weā€™ve spoken about the lack of fixture? Or is that arriving with the membership card?

1 Like

Donā€™t care about the scarf ā€¦ BUT the inside out stickers!!! WHY??? Our cars have tinted windows so canā€™t see very well through them AND they end up wrecking the tint - also canā€™t stick them on my bike!

3 Likes

Just stick them on your helmet visor.

3 Likes

Yeah, what a great idea!

My active area has been removed for 2018 but they have put my membership into the cheer squad. Iā€™m really happy with that as I was scared they were going to remove it all together!

renewed this afternoon.

GO BOMBERS!!!

1 Like

marky53 seems a little withdrawn, of late.

2 Likes

Got a reply one week after I sent the emailā€¦

Youā€™d think by the reaction that the members scarf is the spawn of Satan.

Just got mine. I donā€™t see the problem.

As said in other forums, Iā€™m more concerned about how the club use my money to get better facilities, and into the new academy.

6 Likes

Agreed

4 Likes

Weā€™ve got 60,000 members. What are the odds that 5-10 who post on Blitz wonā€™t be disappointed in the scarf every year?

3 Likes

More than a few, by the sound of the forum.

You can please some people some of the time, the rest you please none of the time. :roll_eyes:

remember the days, not so long ago, where we yearned for a time where the biggest issue facing the club was the quality of the scarves?

9 Likes