Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

79,318 members - it’s an EFC record

1 Like

How canny to leave it just short of 80k, … leaving a tantalising target to market on next year… :smirk:

Each and every one, eh?

If we could get our members passes before the start of round 1 next year that would be great thanks Lindsay

3 Likes

Ok. So maybe not you…but still

1 Like

Why does that big flag have navy blue stripes?

Choppsuey is still waiting

3 Likes

Apparently Hawthorn & West Coast are 80,000 EXACTLY today. You wouldn’t believe it, they signed up that exact number on the last day members are counted… I wouldn’t be surprised if we have the 3rd biggest membership in the comp behind Tiges & Crows

1 Like

from Herald Sun

4ef57ba865292238517da3322e96c491%20copy

18 Likes

lolololololololol

I’ve got 4 of the ■■■■■■■ things now!

2 Likes

These are the club-reported numbers.

The AFL tally (which only counts 11+ game memberships and is used for finals distribution) will come later.

e.g. should I believe GWS are so much more advanced over its fellow povo interstaters?

Also, nice edit, Doe.

9 Likes

That GWS number probably includes the 15k memberships the AFL have given out to school kids in Western Sydney for nothing. Similarly the Swans in the rest of Sydney and Illawara.

North Melbourne - presumably that’s a typo and it’s a “.” and not a “,”

1 Like

Ours includes a FOC component also - all of them do. 1000 off being second is a huge effort considering the start to the year. Well done to all of us!

8 Likes

Oh of course. I was merely making a humorous quip about the number that are being handed out in Western Sydney schools as the AFL continue to push for the hearts and minds of their biggest growth market. I’m only aware of this because I have family that live and teach in the area and see it for themselves 1st hand.

1 Like

Geez imagine when we win a final or even a flag. We will have 200,000 members.

4 Likes

Who is this Lindsay Tanner bloke. Is he new to the job?