Membership 2019

Not sure about the actual family day, there’s usually 1 big open day around now and another one around Australia Day, the venue (show grounds) is a first too.

I reckon they must be expecting a truckload of people this year, should be a great day.

My membership arrived today. :slightly_smiling_face:

Membership card arrived today.
25 year member.

I hit the 25 season tally last year: 1992-2017. Minus 2000, of course.

Hang on a second, does that one game membership include away games? Because I always pay for a couple of away Marvel games (eg Saints/North/Bulldogs).

It’s a two game membership innit? Can be used for away games. I plan to get home membership plus the two gamer for a couple of away games at the MCG.

55 posts were split to a new topic: Tell us what you really think of the 2018 Annual Report

How much did they save sending the 2018 membership cards out by turtles?

Hey turtles are swift creatures!

Who taught us that fact?

“The average turtle swims at a pace of 10 to 12 mph and walks at 3 to 4 mph."

The average Essendon 2018 membership card travelled at an average of 0.187 miles per day in the wrong direction for a month.

just an FYI

Since I got MCC membership I now take up the MCC dual membership option to remain an Essendon member.

It’s different for the different clubs. And the differences can be big in terms of $$ and what you get for that $$. The Essendon deal is, I think, excellent. For $105 I get a flexi game membership which provides general admission to our 7 home games at Marvel. I’ve listed what the other clubs who have Marvel as their home ground offer. You can check out all Melbourne clubs with this link.

@Catherine_Lio – not sure how this arrangement is worked out between club and MCC but it’s excellent.

ESSENDON
FLEXI GAME - $105

Benefits include:

· General Admission access to all Etihad home games. Additional fees and charges will apply if you upgrade to a reserved seat

· Member exclusive emails including emails from the coaching staff each week of the season

· Membership Pack

· 10% discount on all full priced Essendon merchandise (exclusions apply)

· Full voting rights (18 years+)

……
NORTH MELBOURNE
MCC NORTH ACCESS - $95

Benefits include:

· Access to any three North home matches at Etihad Stadium in 2019

· Access into the Social Club for all North home matches Etihad Stadium

· 2019 membership card and member pack

· True North magazine (one per household)

· 10% discount at the Roo Shop

……
St Kilda
MCC SAINTS HOME GAME MEMBERSHIP - $450

Benefits include:

· Saints 2019 member pack (personalised non-access membership card (entry will be e-ticketed only), lanyard, sticker)

· Member scarf

· Seating on Level 2 wing, with access to our Saints Club (Accolade room) for all Etihad Stadium games

· Member exclusive online content

· A 10% member discount on club merchandise

· Option to purchase a guest pass into the Saints MCC Level 2 wing for $60 (adult) and $25 (junior).

MCC SAINTS 3 GAME MEMBERSHIP - $130

Benefits include:

· Saints 2019 member pack (personalised non-access membership card (entry will be e-ticketed only), lanyard, sticker)

· Member scarf

· Seating on Level 2 wing, with access to our Saints Club (Accolade room) for three Etihad Stadium games

· Member exclusive online content

· A 10% member discount on club merchandise

· Option to purchase a guest pass into the Saints MCC Level 2 wing for $60 (adult) and $25 (junior)

……
WESTERN BULLDOGS
3 GAME ACCESS MEMBERSHIPS - $90

Benefits include:

· Access to 3 Western Bulldogs home games of choice at Etihad Stadium in 2019*

· Member pack including exclusive member only items

· Full voting rights

· Members edition of The Dogs insider e-newsletter

· 10% off merchandise at the Bulldogs Shop

· Access to member-only competitions during the season to win inner-sanctum experiences with the team

• Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed

Wow, … , that can’t be right, can it? :thinking:

I remember some dude on a Doco saying that “If you can walk 4 km’s In an Hour, … you’re as fit as you need to be”, … and that’s KM’s, … which are .6 of a mile.

It’s hard to believe a Turtle can walk 1 1/2 times that at 6.6 knph.

Edit: Unless of course it is a Teenage Mutant Ninja one, … :smirk:

I know people who can’t do that.

Turtles are o.k. in my book. at the end of the day, they always seem to get the job done. Pure example of mindfulness.

Average human walking speed is 5kph

At the current rate of people signing up we’ll be at around 52k by Christmas.

Here’s hoping!

fixed

Only with the right catapult. They are very aerodynamic.

Got my pack yesterday. The scarf is passable. 4yo took the only sticker I wanted and absconded with my pin. 5.5/10