Membership 2019

I doubt we’ll get retrospective patches and you’ll have to wait for 30 years for your first. This is my 28th year and I’ve received nothing either.

You’ll get one when you get to 30 years.

are you saying you don’t get a 30 year patch until you’ve been a member for 30 years?

interesting.

We joined up the same year. It is sent out when you hit a 5-year milestone.

Worth checking with the club that they have you as the correct year joined. Think they switched systems a few years back and a few got mixed up. They had me down joining in 2002 and my dad 2 years later (Don’t know how they came up with that). Clearly my dad was way before me and I started in 1991

Awwwww, but I want it nowwwwwwwwwwww.

Who was asking for that Barnz?

Bombershop closed on weekends now ? @Catherine_Lio ?? Was gonna head over on Saturday but google machine said is closed on weekend :no_mouth:

Heya!

Doesn’t seem like it currently:

The Bomber Shop Business Hours:

Monday: 9am - 5pm

Tuesday: 9am - 5pm

Wednesday: 9am - 5pm

Thursday: 9am - 5pm

Friday: 9am - 5pm

Might be worth asking them on twitter if they plan to be open on a Saturday any time soon: https://twitter.com/EFC_BomberShop

I think its a huge oversight not having it open on weekends.

you’re probably losing out.

I tend to agree, I’ll just order guernsey online but wanted to suss out the other gear.
■■■■■■ hard for me to get there during the week :cry:

Huge oversight? Or historical data says not worthwhile?

its A shop front that’s closed on weekends. You tell me?

No you tell me. :wink:

It’s a shop front in a sporting club not operating on weekends, and not part of a shopping centre/strip. You tell me?

I think this is the key bit. Unless the sales person is doing other stuff when it’s sans customers, it’s going to be hard to justify.

Isn’t there a good range of the Essendon gear for sale at the matches?

Other than the occasional player wandering into the gym or the cleaners or whatever the place is pretty much a ghost town most weekends. Obviously if there’s training on it makes sense to open up, but without training or an event they’d be serving the tumbleweeds most of the time.

I can honestly not remember the last time I went to any store for clothing or apparel. Everything I order is online these days.
For me having a good online catalogue showcasing all the wares is the key

I find, particularly with club gear, when they change suppliers, sizes tend to change a bit.

Maybe it’s not the size of the gear that changes?