Membership 2019

This arrived in my mailbox today. Surprised it made it through US customs. I’m probably on some sort of watch list now.

23 Likes

Yeah, but did you get the drugs I sent you?

6 Likes

Surely at this point the thermite getting through is enough.

1 Like

(Tif)

Arrived yesterday by post

1 Like

Check your scarf for listening devices.

1 Like

70k by round 1 is pretty impressive.

1 Like

Imagine how many more jump onboard if we win a few early on

1 Like

It sounds good but with the amount of fudging with figures going on in the industry I really take little notice of the membership figures these days which is a shame.

I think the last time membership figures were transparent and a worthwhile gauge was about 15 years ago.

5 Likes

Now we know why the Club were so keen to get to 70,000 members before the start of the season.

7 Likes

I wish I didn’t give this club money

2 Likes

This piece of ■■■■ club doesn’t deserve 70k member

1 Like

Memberships is all they’ll get out of me. Stopped buying merchandise years ago.

My membership is with the AFL, may as well get some use out of it considering the Club does ■■■■ all for it

New membership slogan.

3 Likes

Essendon members buying memberships year after year like

2 Likes

Was not a long wait today to talk to the membership department. All set now, flying into Aus this Friday and heading to the game on Saturday with the family. They even said they were going to make sure the kiddies member pack gets delivered by Friday so my little girl has it for the weekend.

4 Likes

Hopefully someone can help with this.

We have been sent our memberships but they are at my parents place in the country. They can’t attend today’s match, therefore tickets remain there. Can I just go to the membership tent and they can give me a temporary ticket or am I set for a 3 hour round trip?

Membership should be able to help you at the ground. Alternatively, can you get photos of your barcodes sent to you?

1 Like

The membership tent will give you barcodes to get in.

1 Like