Membership 2019

How many 3 game members ?

A fair few, Iā€™d reckon.

Iā€™m one. But i live in Tassie, so donā€™t get to Melbourne much.

1 Like

Imagine the membership boost if we actually won a final?

3 Likes

I donā€™t qualify in any of those interesting facts.

And @Bomb_Doeā€¦va fungulo

4 Likes

Would love for us one day to have a fair go at it and see how big we really are, no one has seen our true form since in nearly 20 years.

I suspect all things equal Collingwood will always be slightly bigger in Vic but just about every fkn year for at least the past 17 years theyā€™ve been making finals, winning finals, consistently winning big game after big fkn game.

Weve had barely anything to encourage fans, to keep fans active etc.

9 Likes

Excellent. 80,000 disappointed people this year.

10 Likes

What about?

Werenā€™t you born in the 1880s?

and I see your Italian is coming along nicely.

1 Like

I replied to the email and said weā€™ve done our part and turned up. Now itā€™s your turnā€¦ :joy:

5 Likes

Just when you think the Club has had an achievement that couldnā€™t possibly be commented negatively about, ā€¦ BomberBleatz finds a way, ā€¦ :smirk:

3 Likes

OK. 79,999 then.

13 Likes

I reckon thereā€™s about 80% of them that will actually wait until the season pans out before getting into wrist slashing like Blitz does on the back of a few opening games myself.

A few here need to leave the Blitz echo chamber for a while I think, ā€¦ just in case they havenā€™t yet worked out that forums like this attract an overwhelmingly, & inordinately high percentage of the more negative types.

I know lots of Essendon supporters, most of whom are not on blitz. Theyā€™re also all really not happy with the clubs perftomances over the last 15 odd years. Itā€™s not just blitzers.

Iā€™m also interested to see how many supporters we have. I reckon itā€™s more than the pies. I rarely come across any pies fans.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™d agree, in my real world too, ā€¦ but they arenā€™t calling for the Coach/s and everyone else from the fitness guys to the bootstuders heads, . and saying the Seasons fkd as is the Club etc.

Think we still probably would.

Last time I remember hearing anything about ā€œSupportersā€ we were the largest base, ā€¦ and IIRC, it was supposed to be a Million plus.

That was long time ago though.

FLASH MOB.

3 Likes

I think they should create a 3 game blockbuster membership that includes a dozen pots and a contribution of $3.70 to the rippers at The Royalā€¦ the membership shall be named ā€œFAP FAP 3ā€

1 Like

blink

2 Likes

Boobies hehehe

2 Likes

You can now get a 2 game membership for $25. Looking forward to us making each ticketed entry a new membership, couldā€™ve got 50,000 more members last week.

1 Like

So, few opening games = half a season?