Memberships

Waverly was my fave.

What a cutie!

2 Likes

People never had the option of watching live in a warm lounge room on a big screen tv. Yes diehards went and stood in the rain but many who would rather stay home when it rains still go to Marvel on a wet night.

Emailing concession members to upload concession card details, including a photo, with a one week deadline is something I hadn’t experienced from the club before.

2 Likes

Yeah got that too.
Not going to be able to produce one considering my student card has now expired (plus I’m a part time student now)

Guess I have to upgrade to a full membership

I got that email, and I’m not a concession holder!

1 Like

Anyone get $30 coupon for Bombershop yet?

Membership is reported as 58,384.

Carlton are at 74,401.
Richmond 83,100.
Collingwood 75,000

Even Geelong, yes Geelong biting our heels at 54,401.

Sobering numbers :thinking:

1 Like

Doesn’t help that we are ■■■■ and no doubt quite a few would’ve dropped off after the off season we had

1 Like

Fark Carlton drink their own bath water

Tiges & Pies both played finals and are there abouts

Geelong are coming off a flag.

We have been ■■■■■ for awhile and have just had a poor season with offseason upheaval.

Nope.

Poor 20 years, cost of living increases, don’t count pet memberships perhaps?

I think poor form is a key driver. I think there’s also a fan engagement issue also driving a poor renewal / new take ups too. It’s a pity our rivals are well ahead of us.

1 Like

i haven’t renewed yet, but will soon. I’m still deciding which option to go for.

But what’s odd is that i’ve been a member for 28 years and the club hasn’t sent me a “Hey Doe, long time member, here’s a reminder about renewing”

thought they would have by now

It will come I’m sure😄

1 Like

Funny, I got an email this week about getting a membership for the AFL team.

Haven’t been an AFL member for 4-5 seasons, but was an AFLW member last season. Maybe they are trying to capture that market at the moment?

1 Like

For me the poor form is what it is and hasn’t stopped me previously but I’ve finally decided that I won’t give the club another red cent whilst Dodoro is at the club. It’s only 2 High Mark memberships so means nothing on the grand scale of things but maybe others out there feel the same

Everyone will have their reasons. Poor form the biggest one I’m sure. I note you’re a real anti Dodoro supporter, you wouldn’t be alone. Yo the majority, when they start playing a more accountable, recognisable brand of footy, and start winning games, memberships will respond.

Fan engagement / lack of as well as poor product offerings would be next. I think there’s also a cohort of fans who count faith and religion as important to their lives who’ve been disengaged due to the Thorburn handling.

The Dodo factor in isolation along with lots of other things would amount to some non renewals but not a material amount individually by themselves.

1 Like

What were we this time last year?

Just over 60,000. Vozzo indicated its now 59,510. I believe it’s down about 700-800 compared to same time last year.

1 Like