Merry Christmas and happy food comas

Struggling big time. Up at Talbingo Dam for a day of water skiing where I got burnt to a crisp and then back to my parents for tea where they have enough food to feed a small country.
Lounging on the back porch with a few white wines to finish off the day.

7 Likes

Aaaah f####ck it - i’ll Have another piece of pav to go with the extra glass of red wine I don’t need - Sheeds would be proud! Had a great day watching my 2 and a bit year old discover Xmas for the first time whilst my 80 year old step dad discovers they joy of grand kids for the first time in his life. Merry Xmas Blitz - you far flung step cousin XXXXX

10 Likes

A big feed.
A pair of thick black Essendon socks.
Four boxes of Redeye Classic.
A bottle of bourbon.
A mini Super NES.
Chockies.
And this cool t-shirt.

Pretty…pretty good day.

13 Likes

I found an oBike on the front lawn. Does that count?

4 Likes

I made pizza! :stuck_out_tongue:

https://scontent.fmel1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/25734056_10155293201248099_253380727031040451_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=2029aa849dac9d61b247426d8e7ea3f5&oe=5AD043D5

8 Likes

Needs more pineapple.

I thought that was “I made Pazza” for a moment…

1 Like

That looks fabulous Koala, am so doing one of them.

1 Like

Merry Christmas jerks

2 Likes

Grandkids are the best. They go home!

How good is Christmas next year gon be when we can all collectively load up the GF replay at the same time to enjoy STRING banging through his 5th mid way through the 3rd, wheeling around snap from 40 out and then beating his chest like a fkn ape.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all! Time to enjoy some quality time with my Nintendo & the beach for a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Just back from being taken out by 3 local friends for Christmas dinner. We were supposed to go for Thai food, but it was closed, probably because it is a Monday, instead we ended up at a Swedish restaurant, Kebab House. Ok, so kebabs aren’t Swedish, they also serve pizza and curry as well. Even though l didn’t have any lunch today and was very hungry l found that l couldn’t eat that much after all, and was the first to finish. l shared a plank plate of salmon surrounded by mash potatoes and washed down with a glass of mulled wine.

1 Like

1 Like

Merry Christmas Blitzers🥂Ate too much, drank too much… plenty of laughs shared with great friends!
About to head off to the beach on the beautiful Sunny Coast :sunglasses:
Bring on 2018! Can’t wait :red_circle::black_circle:️ :red_circle::black_circle:️

2 Likes

Feeling crook and getting ready for the parents on Boxing Day is a struggle. Great day drinking Furphys yesterday and will be drinking them today too

1 Like

Enough food for round 2 coming up. How is it that even though I was close to the point of exploding, my mouth waters thinking of the food today? Boggles the mind - should be the opposite surely?

This is how the new years resolution starts lmao

1 Like

Anyone else eaten leftover ham from yesterday for breakfast and lunch?

2 Likes

Yep. And will be on the menu for dinner.

1 Like