Merry Effin Xmas Blitz

So a Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays, Joyous Hanukah, or Mental Fesitivus etc, to the bizarre and eclectic band of miscreants and misanthropes that constitute the enthralling collective known as “Blitz”.

May you all get happy and / or wildly fcked up if you so choose, as we prepare to load the year hence forth known as that fking 2020 into the Cannon, ready to be fired directly into the SUN!!

Have a good one, all of you, and let’s look forward to a far better Year in 2021, in every way we could possibly imagine. Peace. :vulcan_salute:

41 Likes

Mrry xmas BD.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas BBer’s

2021 will be a better year.

Lid off

5 Likes

Blitz is a pseudo internet family of sorts - I have my favourite’s, but irrespective of who you are or whether or not I agree with you, I do enjoy you’re contributions 99% of the time.

Have a super Christmas break and see you all…in the lid (kinda more than it has been) off M@tha F@ckers !!

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

16 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, hope the big fella spoils you all :christmas_tree::santa:

8 Likes

Oh also, (I don’t know how I forgot?), as always, FARK CARLTON!

18 Likes

Merry Christmas, to all my fellow Blitzers.

Hope it’s a good one for all.

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::bell::bell:

10 Likes

Merry Blitzmas everyone!

Go Bombers!!

… and Fark Carlton.

8 Likes

Watching It’s a Wonderful Life after watching Home Alone. Love Christmas time

Merry Christmas all

5 Likes

14 Likes

The festivus for the rest of us

2 Likes

Blitz is certainly a place where we like to let the club know all the ways they have disappointed us over the last year.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Blitz. Enjoy my Christmas tradition - watching the creepiest Christmas music video ever made.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, I hope nobody here is lonely and if so, I got love for ya.

I’m getting a record voucher and underwear apparently while everyone such as siblings, in-laws look like they’re doing well, the nephews are being spoilt of course but bless em it’s their time, it’s more than what some get in a lifetime. Couple days ago the surgeon told me they’ll cut my cancer out, via thyroid, standard and its what I’ve sweated on for weeks. Light weight compared to what so many go through but still a heavy enough load but the relief is my big present. I’ll have a few and crank Guided By Voices at any opportunity. For the xmas orphans, don’t be a stranger here.

Otherwise, up ya bum n have a good un.

25 Likes

We wish you a Merry Blitzmas
And a Happy New Year!

Have a safe long weekend and get on the beers.

Happy holidays!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the BomberBlitz family. Like every family, we have our fights and disagreements, but when the shitzen hits the fanzen we all pull together in the one direction to say FARK CARLTON.

May Santa give you anything but a lump of coal, may your family and friends prove good company over the holiday period (after so many were unable to enjoy their company for so long this year), enjoy the odd tipple in moderation unless you aren’t leaving the boundaries of your own home (in which case, do your worst, or your best as you may), and I hope to hear from you all in the new year as the Mighty Dons take their first tentative steps to becoming the feared team they once were.

GO DONS!!!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas Blitz!

And a Happy New Year!

2 Likes

to quote Dickens

“and it was always said of Blitz
that it knew how to keep Christmas well”

Merry Cristmas and a Happy new year to you all!

3 Likes

All I want for Christmas is… people to post in the correct sub-forums.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas Blitz, only place I need to go when I need to know something, anything. Fark Carlton.:beers::beers:

8 Likes