Merry Effin Xmas Blitz

Merry Christmas, blitzers.

Today we’re playing Bike, Scooter/Skateboard, Trampoline or Gym Set?

19 Likes

Merry Christmas to the Blitz family - a very special, unique & diverse bunch bonded by the red sash. I hope Santa looked after you and your family - 2 legged and 4- and that you all have a wonderful day.
As @Jetster said - it’s my first go to place also to find out about almost anything. Thank you.

7 Likes

Move over Mariah, NBT coming through.

Enjoy the day.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all.

Have a great day. Stay safe.

From the Dubbo bubble.

10 Likes

Merry Xmas to you all…thanks for keeping me company, and driving me nuts X. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas all you blisters. May your day and your 2021 have everything you hope for.

Looking forward to getting back to the G, and even marvel.

And of course, fark Carlton.

7 Likes

Fark Carlton

Fark Collingwood

Merry Christmas all. Stay safe.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas legends!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas Blitzers. Stay safe.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas David J Richardson

1 Like

Twas the day of the Blitzmas

And we whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:

"Fark, Carlton ! Fark, Hawthorn ! now Collingwood and Richmond !

Then, Brisbane ! Then, Adelaide ! The, Doggies but not Blitzers !

To the top of the draft! Or the top of the ladder!

Lid off away! Lid on to stay! But happily all!"

11 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone. In our stockings I hope we find a fit Heppell, Hurley and Hooker, a signed Merrett contract, a trim Stringer, a 17th Essendon flag and maybe a Josh Dunkley. And may the Fark Carlton stocking have a shiny new wooden spoon.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas all and thanks for all your great contributions. Blitz certainly helped me through this year and I’m looking forward to a much better 2021.

All I want for Christmas is an Essendon team that plays with the same attitude as the Melbourne Storm.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Some go to AA, some to Drugs Anonymous, yet others to all sorts of Group Therapy, Bomber fans like me come here.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to all.

20 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone. Enjoy the day.

5 Likes

I feel your blitz “farewell” was about as relevant as John Farnham’s.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to my fellow Blitzers. Thank you for keeping me sane(ish) throughout this crazy year.

Have fun. Stay safe. Be happy.

9 Likes

Merry Xmas ya crazy bunch of goons. Have a safe (a little bit reckless is ok) and fun one! Look forward to whinging about footy again early in the new year.

15 Likes