Merry xmas Blitzers and EFC

Dear Blitzers As im going away on holidays would just like to say Merry Christmas to all of you.
it was such a crazy year and honestly even tho threads disappeared as fast as confidential material from an AFL safe it was a great place to read and vent with people that sympathized.

God knows how may straitjackets would have been needed had we stranded in places like bigfooty.
So have a Merry Christmas and a very good New Years.

To EFC
im ■■■■■■ so proud of the way the players stood up this year , Jobe you are an absolute legend and gentleman and when the boys knowing the season was over stood up and beat Carlscum in what i consider our grand final i couldn't have been more happier.

To the journos and people in the media who kept an open mind during the year ( not just supported us ) but kept the reports equal and fair thank you Rohan , Emma , Ellis ,Homer. Holmes and even Robbo just to name a few and with Auskadi and Bruce Francis tearing people new ones it was great to see thank you. .. Merry Xmas to you all.

Little , Burnside , Hanke ,Hirdy , Corcoran and DOC Reid ...I hope Santa brings you #whateveryouwant

Bomber i hope you get a quadruple size roll with all the trimmings.

Cheers

Had to have a try at a Christmas song .

On the first day of Chistmas the AFL gave to me
a Barrett hiding in a trashhhh bin.

On the Second day of Christmas the AFL gave to me
A day black as coal
and a Barrett hiding in a trashhhh bin.

On the 3rd day of Christmas the AFL gave to me
A fighting win in Perth
A day as black as coal

On the 4th day of Christmas the AFL gave to me
4000 signs that stood with Hird
A fighting win in Perth
A day as black as coal

The Afl Gave to me !

12 Clubs with under carpet sweeping
11 Zahka killing Carton
10 copies of the age... to stop my toilet seeping
9 months till Hirdys Baaaack
8 reasons Vlaaaaaads Job is stinking
7 Faheys looning
6 Frontpage Headlines
5 Richards Ings
A fighting win in Perth
A day as black as coal

Baldrick: Mr. B! Where's the milk of human kindness?

Ebenezer Blackadder: It's gone off, Baldrick. It stinks.

In the spirit of Blackadder........

May your Yuletide log slip from your fire & burn your house down.

Merry Xmas one & all. 

aint nobody got time for that

merry xmas

Well done, with your song.

Have your self a merry little Christmas

Let your heart be light

From now on 

Our troubles will be out of sight

(hopefully)

Dear Blitzers As im going away on holidays would just like to say Merry Christmas to all of you.
it was such a crazy year and honestly even tho threads disappeared as fast as confidential material from an AFL safe it was a great place to read and vent with people that sympathized.
God knows how may straitjackets would have been needed had we stranded in places like bigfooty.
So have a Merry Christmas and a very good New Years.
To EFC
im ■■■■■■ so proud of the way the players stood up this year , Jobe you are an absolute legend and gentleman and when the boys knowing the season was over stood up and beat Carlscum in what i consider our grand final i couldn’t have been more happier.
To the journos and people in the media who kept an open mind during the year ( not just supported us ) but kept the reports equal and fair thank you Rohan , Emma , Ellis ,Homer. Holmes and even Robbo just to name a few and with Auskadi and Bruce Francis tearing people new ones it was great to see thank you. … Merry Xmas to you all.
Little , Burnside , Hanke ,Hirdy , Corcoran and DOC Reid …I hope Santa brings you #whateveryouwant
Bomber i hope you get a quadruple size roll with all the trimmings.
Cheers
Had to have a try at a Christmas song .
On the first day of Chistmas the AFL gave to me
a Barrett hiding in a trashhhh bin.
On the Second day of Christmas the AFL gave to me
A day black as coal
On the 3rd day of Christmas the AFL gave to me
A fighting win in Perth
A day as black as coal
On the 4th day of Christmas the AFL gave to me
A fighting win in Perth
A day as black as coal
The Afl Gave to me !
12 Clubs with under carpet sweeping
11 Zahka killing Carton
10 copies of the age… to stop my toilet seeping
9 months till Hirdys Baaaack
8 reasons Vlaaaaaads Job is stinking
7 Faheys looning
6 Frontpage Headlines
5 Richards Ings
A fighting win in Perth
A day as black as coal
Baldrick: Mr. B! Where’s the milk of human kindness?
Ebenezer Blackadder: It’s gone off, Baldrick. It stinks.

Definitely agree with your post, has been a very different year than our usual ones, so very glad I was able to get on BB and get a better insight as to what was going on. Those last few months were nothing short of bizarre and hope to God we never see anything like that again. BUT we HAVE stood together and I think our club and our supporters will be better for it. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and I can’t wait to see what the footy New Year brings - GO BOMBERS!!

Are we allowed to have xmas?

We wish you a Merry Christmas

And a Premiership next year.

Merry Christmas HAP

What’d you get me?

Are we doing Kris Kringle or have I been left out?

#racist 

Fark Christmas, drilled through a friggin water pipe today, ■■■■ sucks. Have a Merry Christmas everyone else, mine will continue to suck b@lls, paying off the $440 dollars it cost to repair, not including the cost of bogging up the brickwork and plaster and repainting the wall. Oh, and have a safe and prosperous new year, mine better be or will never be able to pay off the bill.

Seriously, hope everyone here does have a wonderful holiday period, whatever your religion. For the Christians amongst us, I hope Santa brings you your hearts desire, or at least some socks and undies. I hope you all have a wonderful new year, least of all to try to block out the memories of this one, and I hope that we all make it back here after the craziness ends, to continue being a part of the Blitz family.

In the spirit of Blackadder........

May your Yuletide log slip from your fire & burn your house down.

Merry Xmas one & all. 

and if we were pigs we'd sing

piggy wiggy wiggy woo

piggy wiggy woo

ohh piggy wiggy wiggy woo.

happy xmas blitz and thanks during 2013.

Fark Christmas, drilled through a friggin water pipe today, **** sucks. Have a Merry Christmas everyone else, mine will continue to suck b@lls, paying off the $440 dollars it cost to repair, not including the cost of bogging up the brickwork and plaster and repainting the wall. Oh, and have a safe and prosperous new year, mine better be or will never be able to pay off the bill.
Seriously, hope everyone here does have a wonderful holiday period, whatever your religion. For the Christians amongst us, I hope Santa brings you your hearts desire, or at least some socks and undies. I hope you all have a wonderful new year, least of all to try to block out the memories of this one, and I hope that we all make it back here after the craziness ends, to continue being a part of the Blitz family.

No insurance?

Fark Christmas, drilled through a friggin water pipe today, **** sucks. Have a Merry Christmas everyone else, mine will continue to suck b@lls, paying off the $440 dollars it cost to repair, not including the cost of bogging up the brickwork and plaster and repainting the wall. Oh, and have a safe and prosperous new year, mine better be or will never be able to pay off the bill.

No insurance?

Don't know if insurance covers my idiocy unfortunately, considering I was drilling a hole to install lights that I'm not technically qualified to install.

:ph34r:

Dial before  .....  you Dig Man?

Hard lesson well learnt .. I know the feeling. Thank fk it wasnt u/ground 240.

Merry Xmas, U Lucky Bastid.

I actually do need socks... Just throwing it out there...

Love christmas, got the carols going at the moment.

Merry Christmas and Happy festivus to all out there.

No insurance?
Don't know if insurance covers my idiocy unfortunately, considering I was drilling a hole to install lights that I'm not technically qualified to install.

:ph34r:

Not more Black Ops please!

Merry Xmas or Happy Holidays (delete as necessary).

Thanks to you all for keeping me sane throughout this ‘interesting’ year.

Thanks everyone who was able to quote articles which I had no other access to.

Thanks to those of you who are more clear thinking than I and were able to make sense of the intricacies of events.

Thanks for the laughs!!! Don’t know how I would have got through the year without them.

And as someone in an earlier post said, even though the year has been hell, it has no doubt made the club and the supporters stronger. The players have shown they are a special group of people. No doubt they will produce special outcomes sooner rather than later.

I wish all my BB family a great Xmas and awesome 2014.

(I also wish for a year where we are undefeated, but let’s take one step at a time with that one.)