Michael O'Loughlin Hall of Fame member

Wait, Mickie O is a rapist? Allegedly of course.

I was too young too remember but what happened from the investigation?

Money changed hands.

of course *allegedly*

don’t click the link if you have a queezy stomach

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2004/s1100551.htm

Scumbags. I seem to remember Hueskes leaving Brisbane rather abruptly.

of course *allegedly*

don’t click the link if you have a queezy stomach

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2004/s1100551.htm

Scumbags. I seem to remember Hueskes leaving Brisbane rather abruptly.

Heuskes was a multiple time rapist (I won’t even bother with “allegedly”). Word I remember was that one chick he raped was a teammate’s wife / gf. Obviously at that point it was him or the teammate who had to go.

In addition to being a complete ****, O’Loughlin’s pretty dubious as a Hall of Famer even if he’s a boy scout.

Whenever we played the Swans, I can’t say I ever thought “how are we going to stop Mickey O” or “the key to the game will be shutting down Mickey O”.

Good player, consistent and durable but nothing more. I don’t think he’d be the absolute worst player in the Hall, but I’m sure he’d be in the bottom 10%.

Well, Demetriuo got life AFL membership this year, so sounds like a pretty ■■■■ club to be a member of

In addition to being a complete ****, O'Loughlin's pretty dubious as a Hall of Famer even if he's a boy scout.

Whenever we played the Swans, I can’t say I ever thought “how are we going to stop Mickey O” or “the key to the game will be shutting down Mickey O”.

Good player, consistent and durable but nothing more. I don’t think he’d be the absolute worst player in the Hall, but I’m sure he’d be in the bottom 10%.

If Mark Bickley can get into the Hall of Fame, Mickey O’ certainly can.

In addition to being a complete ****, O'Loughlin's pretty dubious as a Hall of Famer even if he's a boy scout.

Mark Bickley is in the HOF?! Who selects these people?

I had no idea Bickley was in the Hall.

I also think the “compare him to the worst player in the Hall” method is not a good one and just compounds mistakes.