Michael Still

Does he get another crack at it at AFL level? Or is he a good solid state leaguer?

Still ■■■■.

VFL.

Did he do anything other than this during the year?

Ive got him on facebook funny enough, saw he was running around in collingwoods vfl side im pretty sure

Ive got him on facebook funny enough, saw he was running around in collingwoods vfl side im pretty sure

You would have
From all reports he’s been ok but not anywhere near an afl level

He sent me the request yonks ago haha!

8 games, 19 goals. I was under the impression that he started the season well and was attracting some attention, but then got injured?

He was in Saturday’s televised final. Seemed to go alright, but its VFL.

The commentators did mention he had recently returned to from a long term injury at the start of the season. Still looks like a one trick pony!!

Why is this a thread?

The commentators did mention he had recently returned to from a long term injury at the start of the season. Still looks like a one trick pony!!

Serious question, never saw him play. What’s his one trick?

oh fo sho

yeah

check me out

Being big and having OK hands?
He was notable when he was on our list for wobbling side-of-boot helicopters into the pocket, from set shots straight in front.

Being big and having OK hands?
He was notable when he was on our list for wobbling side-of-boot helicopters into the pocket, from set shots straight in front.

John Butcher-esque

Does he get another crack at it at AFL level? Or is he a good solid state leaguer?