Mid Season Draft — Operation Replace Devon completed

Is Hustwaite related to Megan Hustwaite?

1 Like

Swans just ‘retired’ Heath Grundy in time for the draft.

So can we take two or not?

Yes

If we want two

lol.

2 Likes

Awesome,

Pickett and Knoll it is then.

1 Like

So according to Buckanara and his clubs suited, we need;
Key position backs ???
Ruckman
19 year olds who need further development (all clubs category)

This is a commentator who truly deserves his nickname

2 Likes

Cody Hirst will be picked up by someone. Has spoken to four clubs, two of which have told him they’ll select him if available.

2 Likes

Been a big fan of his, was in the same year as my youngest brother going through footy and has always looked like a jet it’s always been his size and not the skill or heart.

1 Like

And his injuries

Don’t believe he has had a history of injuries just the poor one last year

I’d say he’s just a later developer. He’s still quite slight but has all the tools. I know Richmond, Melbourne & Fremantle have spoken to him but unaware who the other club is. Eastern rate him highly and we’re surprised to have access to him against this year asan overage player. Good luck to him too, he’s a ripper kid.

Would love to pry Sam Hayes from Port at years end. Eastern rated he and Stephenson as the best two players that year, Stephenson obviously went early but Hayes lasted until the late 40’s (a pick before us) and I was hoping he’d slide to our pick.

Gee I hope we get

Marlion Pickett — South Fremantle (WAFL)

184cm, 84kg, 27 years old

Pickett could be one of the big surprise packets to come out of this draft ] if he gets an opportunity. He’s got some serious athleticism and won South Fremantle’s best-and-fairest last year, filling the void left by Tim Kelly. He had some good interest from Gold Coast last year. Will a club be willing to take a punt on him? If they do, look out.

Let him loose on the Carlton game, they won’t know what hit them

Can someone confirm how many picks we have? There was some talk Friday was the cut off day but Taberner got injured against us and the AFL website saying it now gives them a pick.

1 Like

Thanks- 3 now

Just give us the lot of them. Straight swap for Justin Crow.

2 Likes

Not the place I expected to learn of Joe :frowning:

Oh well, another round of replacement players, yay?

2 Likes

This thread title is giving me nightmares.

1 Like

He almost did slide to our pick - very close.