Mid Season Draft — Operation Replace Devon completed

With Raz being so injury prone I’d be going for A.Tippa, adds another small forward option.

2 Likes

McDouble-Tipungwuti.

13 Likes

9 Likes

Please let it be so

Instant upgrade on Baguley, potentially Zaharakis too.

At 27 he could carve out a nice 4/5 years injury permitting. Not playing at the top level and playing WAFL would have saved his body, not to mention his time away from football all together.

1 Like

Pickett hasn’t played a game this year… So what’s changed since we bypassed him last year?

We suck

2 Likes

watching the footage why the hell wasn’t he drafted by anyone last year ?

i know it’s not the top level, but ■■■■ he looks like he could walk into any afl side and already be in the top 5 best skilled at the club.

he looked like the anti myers, he could handball through traffic with ease.

Prison time tends to scare off recruiters. Or more importantly club boards.

1 Like

is he in jail atm ? is that why the poster above said he hasn’t played a game ?

DO IT

David Myers took his midfield time.

No, but wearing an ankle tracker can reduce your mobility.
Seriously he’s had a badly busted finger.
A key difference between him and Kelly is age - Kelly is three years younger- which is significant if a Club is going to take a punt at the main draft.

Hopefully Marlon has sorted stuff out, but again, I think Clubs would want to see a repeat season, which is what Kelly showed, rather than one season out of the box.
Given we drafted Mozzie Gown and Ham, who I wouldn’t swap for Pickett, it was really only delisting Dea that would have opened an extra list spot.
And forget hindsight- based on form at the end of last year Myers, Langford, Laverde & Fanta were all expected to have much better midfield seasons this year than has eventuated.

So good luck to Marlon - we’ve gotta spot for him now, and better than a break glass spud ruckman.

Tanking for the (mid season) draft!

2 Likes

Can we claim that Jackets meant our 2019 first round pick in the mid-season draft as part of the Shiel trade?

Coz that would be ace.

7 Likes

Yet another number 1 draft pick about to be added to fark Carlton’s list.

3 Likes

I did think it was a funny place to wears a watch. Unless he is a Yoga fanatic.

Can he play that is the question?

1 Like

We need to get the biggest dirtiest mongrel available. If that’s a ruck man then that’s a bonus.

2 Likes

A clone of Ronnie Andrews is what we need

1 Like

It’s the only one they’ll have this year as adelaide has their 1st rounder in the ND