Mid Season Draft — Operation Replace Devon completed

What if the AFL had said yes to our earlier request?

I’m most disappointed because we are already have a team full of two way runners.

1 Like

Was that request for a rookie B selection?

1 Like

can’t we just mid season draft mcniece and rookie b adam?

But he may surprise this week

2 Likes

No. That’s why Hawks passed. They have some Rookie B that they want to use this year.

Can’t have been Draper’s rookie status, as Dunlop pointed out, several teams (eg the swans) only had rookies they were replacing.

Yeah.

What’s the worst thing that can happen? We have a player on our list we didn’t have yesterday. He could bring the Smith type pressure and that will be gold up forward. If not, it’s only a rookie type expense.

7 Likes

So Disco just confirmed we wanted Knoll but he went before our pick to Syd

I expect they wanted to go Knoll then Snelling

But wasn’t to be. And clearly the quality of rucks left available must have been ordinary

Pretty impressive him saying Snelling might be our best athlete… runs 16 in beep test/has speed etc

Could be a fan favourite quickly especially given his manic tackling. Devon 2.0

6 Likes

Is that for real? If so Dodoro is rowing down that river Denial. What a joke. Only coburg would be looking to sign McNeice.

2 Likes

I don’t think to many people have an issue with Snelling, it’s why we didn’t use the second pick on either a. A back up ruckman, or b. The player we were trying to Cat B earlier in the week

6 Likes

Seriously what in the actual fuckidy fark???

The more I think about this, the less sense it makes.

1 Like

Don’t think about it then, helps me.

4 Likes

Oh I 100% agree with you there. I’ve stopped trying to understand Dodoros logic.

Any chance we just did it so to have AFL in effect whilst not giving us dibs on him prevented other clubs from selecting him.

What the ■■■■ do you want him to say? That he mcneice is ■■■■. For fucksake the pack of “knowitalls” is sickening. Give the new kid a ■■■■■■■ chance

Wow, this club is farked. If Dodoro thinks McNiece has been good it just shows his judgement is poor and he isn’t fit to continue in his role. He can go into the cannon aswell

3 Likes