Middle East Discussion

What a load of utter tripe.

Smells like apartheid, sounds like apartheid…

6 Likes

Would love for one Western leader to just call out Israel, and Netanyahu out for what he is.

Despicable human being.

2 Likes

And speaking of despicable, the Saudis are now getting completely out of control.

One of the the more sinister implications of the Trump era is that autocrats have become more bold in their aggression against their citizens or others and think they can act with impunity.

Why wouldn’t Israel move forward on race segregation? There’s nothing to stop them. The US rewards them by moving its embassy to a disputed location and it closes the Palestinian equivelent on US soil among other things. Why wouldn’t the Saudi ruling family purge its country of possible challengers, conduct indiscriminate destruction on a neighbour because they don’t like their government or murder it’s citizens on foreign territory? There will be some hand-wringing but that’s it.

The Chinese are running ‘re-education’ camps for 100’s of 1000’s of its muslim citizens because they have been ‘poisoned’ by religious ideology. Aung San Suu Kyi, once seen as martyr for the oppressed, has overseen a mass oppression of her own citizens and hasn’t been held to account.

The US has completely lost its moral compass and now every lunatic with a grudge is taking the opportunity to get square without repercussions.

This is a very dark period in modern history.

7 Likes

Add Australia locks innocent people in concentration camps without legal recourse.

5 Likes

No darker than it ever has been, just more media.

Humans are mostly horrible, I prefer dogs and cats.

3 Likes

I dont like cats.

4 Likes

What’s happening in Yemen is truly awful and one of the darkest stains in human history. It’s incredible that they are allowed to get away with what they’re doing over there. When I hear the establishment war cheer leaders say the West has to intervene in Syria on humanitarian grounds it makes me want to vomit. The West doesn’t give a ■■■■ about people. Never has.

5 Likes

Can’t we all just get along?

Life is not complete without being owned by a cat.

1 Like

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israeli-pm-backs-death-penalty-for-palestinians/1303186

“Because of Israel’s dual legal system, which generally tries Israelis in civilian courts and Palestinians in military courts (where the death penalty would be introduced), Israelis would generally not face execution for killing Palestinians.”

Israel are just c##ts.
Always have been, always will be.
Vicious, entitled, c##ts.

3 Likes

Humane…

But but its a DEMOCRACY

1 Like

You misspelled THEOCRACY

2 Likes

You misspelled PACK OF ■■■■■

Wow, ok then. Great to see the resident Middle East experts weigh in with such insightful and considered commentary.

yeah those war criminals.