Midfield Trade Targets

The Blue Giants.

1 Like

Yep dreaming.

The Greater Western Blues

2018 Blues guernsey

A throwback to the olā€™ FCFC clash jumper

10 Likes

I donā€™t watch GWS enough to comment, but what type of player is Devon Smith? From what I read it says Forward/Midfielder? I think we have a fair few of them in our side.

Small mid/fwd. Literally the only short player on their list.

Iā€™d take smith in a heartbeat. Would be a fantastic pick up. He is short but has fantastic skills, is tough, good overhead and knows where the goals are. Also has pace. Heā€™d be brilliant as a mid resting up forward. He and fantasia could just rotate with each other

3 Likes

I reckon the blose got 2 decent players of the Giants for next to nothing, I canā€™t remember the specifics of it but it was only a trade period or two ago. Was a bit envious at the time. Might have involved Plowman.

So Travis Colyer 2014/2015?

1 Like

Exactly!

Iā€™d take him if came up. Heā€™d push Green out of the side so fast the poor corgi would get whiplash worse than McNiece. I just wouldnā€™t target him.

Treloar canā€™t regularly hit the ā€˜money kickā€™ to a forward inside forward 50 - Which is an important part of the armor for a so-called elite player.

1 Like

Lesser Western Sydney

7 Likes

Devon Smith is being overrated massively this trade period purely because of the lack of quality players available. Let him go to FC.

Why would you name a child after processed meat? Not even good quality processed meat.

6 Likes

Never bag the devon, never.

1 Like

If he goes to Adelaide heā€™ll have to change his name to Fritz.

8 Likes

Apparently his folks were tossing up between Devon or Fritz.

Devon Smith is a star when on the park. Itā€™s just that he keeps being injured.

He wants midfield time over playing fwd which Blues seem to have offered. Cats have dropped off him focusing on Stringer and Ablett.

Balic confirmed wants out. Iā€™ve legitimately never seen him play, whatā€™s he like?