Midfield Trade Targets

Callum is an Essendon supporter who occassionally overcomes his love of the club to report other things.

Awesome dude.

Hope that helps.

11 Likes

I thought recognised him from somewhere! Cheers.

Tried out last year but there was no interest. Has shown major improvement this year,so asked to come out again. Quick, skilful on both sides of the body. Sounds like a good prospect. Hope we get him just to ā– ā– ā– ā–  FCFC off again.

1 Like

Itā€™s DKP isnā€™t it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Similar size and athleticism to Conor?

1 Like

Dunno sorry

1 Like

To be sure

You should leave town. That sort of insult might be sufficient to invoke the Wrath of the Tombstone!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s grand

Donnington

2 Likes

Callum Twomey=Humble Minion?

1 Like

When he called Dodoro ā€œJacketsā€ & ā€œDiscoā€, I knew heā€™d spent time on here.

2 Likes

I know nothing, but letā€™s fark over Carlton again.

P.S. Fark Carlton.

11 Likes

Where is Pazza these days?

Haha, nope! I think Cal almost blocked me on twitter a few years back when I kept bugging him to get the u18 champs stats posted on the AFL siteā€¦

2 Likes

Tony sheahan blocked himself.

so your defence doesnā€™t hold up

1 Like

yeah, well, but iā€™m not as stupid as him.

2 Likes

Callum Twomey will be head recruiter at Essendon one day

1 Like

Not really as much as they should have, IMO

Parish mostly doodled about half forward
Heppell mostly doodled about on the wing/half back
Lang mostly doodled about VFL, after an early stint as the third forward.

I think trying to get Watson and Myers back up the hill forced the clubā€™s hand with some other selection decisions.

1 Like

I was thinking of a potential recruitment super duo of Cal and Emma Quayle. She is doing a similar undercover job as SOS at GWS but to our benefit in a few years!!

You know you want it to happen Cal. Now itā€™s in your head you canā€™t ignore itā€¦