Midfield Trade Targets

Get Billings & Dalhouse and go full mosquito.

I met him once. I am 6’2" (which I am told is 188 cm), and was looking slightly down at him.

Well there you go, I may be mistaken.

He’s listed at 191cm now, but I reckon he was one of those guys who grew a fair bit after being drafted.

1 Like

Yeah. Marty had to be rested in his first year due to a growth spurt.

From the other thread - Trent Dumont. His performances have been very up & down but I believe his best is quite good & maybe just maybe a new environment could see him become a regular high performer. Averaged 3.6 clearances last year but varied from as high as 8 in a game which is elite levels. No idea how highly he’s rated at North (I know he did have some dicipline issue early on) but might not cost the earth & may be gettable. Right age demographic & although he’s not a huge body player like Cripps or Bont, he’s still very solid at the contest & would fill a need in our midfield. Worth looking at IMHO.

2 Likes

Bet like donnington with Darcy parish you were more built than him too? :joy:

1 Like

Isn’t he one of @Aceman 's boys?

Yep, was one of our best in the 2013 GF

I am 5’10" which I am told is 178 cm or 6 foot at Collingwood.

I am capable of looking down at everyone.

1 Like

I carry a very tall soapbox around, so I’m set.

I’m 6’2’ and I reckon he was slighty taller than me when I stood next to him 2 years or so ago

1 Like

Matt Crouch omitted from Adelaide’s side, still interested?

3 Likes

not at all

2 Likes

Everyone is tall around here :slight_smile:

Would absolutely love him.

1 - Zaka to retire
2 - Heppell to HBF/mid utility role
3 - Matt Crouch to inside mid

1 Like

Was the crows best player in a losing GF in 2017.

37 touches as an inside mid on the biggest stage of all is not too bad.

34 of those touches probably only went 5m to nowhere. Atrocious kick and a bit of a stat padder. Doesn’t help that he has the turning circle of the QE2 and the pace of a geriatric snail

5 Likes

Crouch lacking pace won’t be and issue in our side all our mids are pretty quick

If our midfield was full of his type than yes he would be a plodder

1 Like

I’m not even convinced Heppell gets a game as a half back in our side. So much depth there is prefer to play the others there. Leave Hep as a mid.

6 Likes