Midfield Woes: Instant fix

That’s just stupid, they are both retired!

Kelly >>>>>>>>>>>>Treloar

Of course. Is was thinking where we would have our first this year - 7-10 and our first next year.
If you had a pick 1-4 I think you’d have a fair argument that that and a high second should do.
No players worth two top 5 picks IMO.

I would rather Kelly, but I think their trade value is similar. Especially because Treloar was the first big name they lost.

So you would give up Dangerfield and Talia for him?

Spurious argument without also naming all the pick #10’s and #14’s that have failed. In these scenarios if you absolutely nail the picks, keeping the picks is almost always better. But no club consistently nails the picks.

I was being facetious.

FWIW I don’t think Jones will leave Sydney. I think Hopper is certainly attainable though.

1 Like

@Riolio can we get a RIMFYA style look at this #titlegore please? It makes my head hurt whenever I see it

Better?

1 Like

St Kilda seem to be looking for the same players that we are…and have that extra first round to offer.

They also seem to be good at grabbing players we were allegedly interested in…Seb Ross, Ben Long

Membrey… Carlisle
I don’t think it matters about the picks. Players get to the club they want to go to. If someone like Kelly wanted to come to Essendon then we’d get him here.

1 Like

Setterfield has signed a 2 year extension.

1 Like

Langford? I’m a big fan but as a floating forward. The VFL is NOT the AFL

1 Like

astounding

2 Likes

Well if you’re going to write off all VFL form, then sure, he hasn’t shown much as a midfielder…

He’s also 20 years old.

1 Like

TRAITOROUS BASSTARD!!! AFTER ALL WE DID FOR HIM!!!

6 Likes

Dodoro’s game just got longer.

2 Likes

Lol re: Setterfield.
The ‘he’ll be in an Essendon jumper soon’ crowd hit a road bump.

4 Likes