Midfield Woes: Instant fix

Except he isn’t a father son with 20+ years of history at the club

I hope so.

■■■■■■ hell that’s optimistic. Hope it happens

2 Likes

Jono Brown has an article out saying that Carlton are front runners for Josh Kelly

What is Brown’s media record like?

Is he just like the rest of those flogs?

Personally I’ll spew if he leaves for Carlton

1 Like

Brown is a twit.

6 Likes

Brown’s not the headline chasing media type. I would guess the rumours are coming from Carlton, they’re making a play for Kelly and think they’re a real chance.

Crikey, that’s super lid off!

Won’t be surprising.

Gibbs to Adelaide
Kelly to Carlton
Picks to GWS

Blues will have 2x 2017 first rounders. And $$.

Blues/Silvagni been helping GWS clear their decks of players/giving salary cap space for 3yrs now.

Kelly would be good friends with many of Blues ex GWS players as Browns article says.

2 Likes

Do you have to make damn sense???

1 Like

@Ants

Yeah sorry. It would make no sense why he’d choose that mob who are wayyyy back in their development.

Fark Carlton.

2 Likes

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Essendon apparently interested in Hopper: https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/06/14/victorian-clubs-circling-young-giant/

That should be our priority IMO, Kelly will be too expensive

2 Likes

From the players listed in the article we’ll end up with Tom Lamb as a HF with potential to move into the midfield

5 Likes

And farkcarlton will end up with the rest.

1 Like

I was thinking “he’s a midfielder, not that tall”, then 'Oh…a GWS Giant"

It’s looking like a bit of a pity we didn’t trade our 2017 first pick.

Would have been good if clubs thought they were getting something in low single figures, and ended up with pick 18.

[quote=“Alan_Noonan_10, post:739, topic:10289, full:true”]
It’s looking like a bit of a pity we didn’t trade our 2017 first pick.

Would have been good if clubs thought they were getting something in low single figures, and ended up with pick 18.
[/quote]One year I want to see two clubs trade their following year’s first round pick to each other.

I’m better than you and I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is.

8 Likes

Fark - wouldn’t that be glorious if it were Richmond and they lost out hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You mean Patracca hopes to become Begley!

5 Likes

From the players listed, aside from Hopper, I wouldn’t actually mind Balic. Especially if we’ve got 8-9 players leaving. He’d cost a third rounder, has a lot of upside, and plays midfield. From memory of his draft performance he was meant to be a good user, and I believe I read he’d been performing well in the WAFL before the personal leave.

5 Likes