Midfield Woes: Instant fix

I have been telling my mate for a few weeks we should try pick up Zac Williams. He has shown great cameos through the middle and is close to elite as a running half back, but would be cheaper than JJ so maybe we keep some cash for having a go at someone else.

I would love us to target someone like him and just be the fastest team.

Only downside he is a nsw product so may want to stay, but could be gettable for 1st round and exchange of later picks?

3 Likes

I think Zac Williams is one they wouldn’t get rid of.

1 Like

Doubt Williams would be cheaper. He’s a gun and one of the best HBF in the game.

2 Likes

Zac Williams is a class above Johannieson. His kicking is superb.

3 Likes

If we got Zac Williams, and we got Zac Jones, and we played them on either wing, with Merrett in the middle, it would be attack of the Zacs!

5 Likes

efa

1 Like

ExZakly

Be worth a lot more than 3 zacs

At least a couple of swy and a deener or two

C: BIG BOI BEGLEY

3 Likes

Old Australian coins and notes

3d = tray bit
6d = 1 zac (converted to 5c)
1/- = 1 deener (converted to 10c)
2/- = 1 swy
10/- = ten bob (converted to $1)
£1 = 1 quid (converted to $2)

1 Like

Trey bit

Not to mention a few Bob.

Well I’m without a zack, a truth
A coin, a kopeck
Or an elusive brass razoo

2 Likes

Am I the last one to know that Darcy has a brother coming through this year??

UNDER 18 EYE-CATCHERS

GEELONG’S Cassidy Parish — the brother of Essendon’s Darcy Parish — continues to accumulate incredibly large and impressive numbers. The inside on-baller starred against the Northern Knights last weekend, finishing with 33 disposals, 18 contested possessions, 12 clearances and a goal. Parish could be the best and most pure inside midfielder going around — but it also might be a reason why clubs could be hesitant to take him early in this year’s draft.

Did you know Zac Merrett has an older brother?

9 Likes

Cassidys disposal makes hardy’s look good. will be at our later picks.

Cassidy Parish

Reckon we will take him if he’s still there with one of our later picks.

1 Like

He’s one of the worst kicks you will ever see.

Worse than Nick Gill? If so, wow.

Brendon AhChee wants out of Port, reckon he has the ability to be a half decent player and would be cheap as chips

3 Likes