Midfield Woes: Instant fix

If we delist a lot of players, and could pick him up on a “Green” contract (DFA, 1 year), I would be tempted to give him a shot over later picks. But has to be incredibly low cost.

I’d back Dodoro in to find a better option.

Nothing to sneeze at.

9 Likes

Well played, Sir.

1 Like

he doesn’t know jack

We need to really go hard at the midfield fix this off-season. Nothing else really matters except fixing that midfield.

3 Likes

no ■■■■■■■ way man, we need talls talls talls.

steven may come on down.

Surely you’re having a laugh mate

Yeah mate, i’ve been screaming midfield for years. had to put up with wankers on here demanding we keep going spine for the last few.

1 Like

“Jobe is done”…“Langers is not a mid”…problem is, they’re the best current and future clearance mids we’ve got!

Kennedy bossed our entire mid field

We won’t win finals or flags with a midfield that cant win clearances.

6 Likes

Yep, only Barnz has had the clairvoyance to see the weakness of our midfield.

8 Likes

Which is part of the reason why we will go nowhere unless something changes significantly.

1 Like

Midfield is the issue sure, but picking bad combos esp at center clearences is a coaching mistake at present.
Goddard and howlett should not be in there ever, yet they are.

Watson I can understand, that aspect of his game is still ok.
heppell yes
Merrett yes
parish when he comes back yes

But certain players shouldn’t be in there.
You put a midfield for center bounce of watson, goddard and langford of course the midfield will look average.
gotta find better combos to fit in there with what we have at present.

2 Likes

you’re ■■■■■■■ right.

Dustin Martin will fix our mid field in 1 hit.

Kennedy has done that almost every week for almost a decade.

3 Likes

Swans are ■■■■■■ when Kennedy retires.they would have got a spanking if he wasn’t playing imo,.

1 Like

Problem is when he takes a 2nd & 3rd hit and doesn’t rock up to training.

He could be the biggest farkwit in the world for all I carebut Dusty would make us a 5 goal better side instantly.

2 Likes