Might I enquire as to the location of the team - the Aints are here… and that’s just the posters responding

This makes so much sense that I can guarantee it won’t happen

3 Likes

The team is in some auditorium learning lots of stuff to learn about.

3 Likes

I’d be surprised. I bit the bullet and re-watched the game and based on the whole teams performance, Ambrose wasn’t bad. He was one of a few like Walla that actually put in effort but didn’t get a lot of reward for it.

1 Like

Ah, see there’s our problem. We accidentally hired a bunch of first year Uni students instead of football players. Easy mistake to make, they’re all a bunch of young people but the difference becomes obvious once they play football at a professional level like the AFL.

There’s a lot to learn about:

Thread needs more two dads hype.

Bring in the Zerk.

1 Like

If it wasnt for the performance of the seniors, Parish would be asked to play two games in the twos to tune up…

But seeing as how pathetic they are… bring him in.

OUT: Old Learnings
IN: New Learnings

7 Likes

Their all cooked

Name zerk thatcher, parish and LAV. That’d be enough reason to watch alone

5 Likes

No one doubts Ambrose’s effort. He’s just not that great. Zerk should definitely get a go at his role

2 Likes

Ambrose is going to make Dean Kent his ■■■■■.

1 Like

We are the type of club that will make Dean Kent look like Nat Fyfe…he will kick 4 no doubt.

1 Like

In: B. McNiece

I don’t think there will be too many changes. Mainly for the reason that if we lose what do we do the week after.

That said I wonder what number Merrett will wear in the VFL?

Listening to “The Sash” podcast one of the guys on the panel said that the Zerk really throws himself around, and when he crashes packs he generally leaves a “Zerk-Thatcher shaped hole”.

Wouldn’t mind seeing how he goes, but I’d like Ambrose to get some continuity and he was definitely cracking in, so hard at the ball he punctured that guys lung with a hip and shoulder (this was Ambo’s return from a LTI don’t forget - was it his shoulder?) - surely needs to be rewarded with another game.

Yep. That was Paul Cousins, president of the Essendon VFL.

1 Like

It’s coming

3 Likes

*They’re

Thatsthejoke.gif

Pity he can’t kick straight.