Might one politely make enquiries as to the .... ugh.. sorry I asked

I can’t see why they’d make changes, why break the teams current dynamic?

1 Like

I feel like I’m just waiting to see what bad decision Woosha and co make this week.

Out parish in ridley

1 Like

So you’re saying Redman is in!!?!

7 Likes

quoted because jennifer anniston

4 Likes

Where’s the team?

1 Like

What does that even mean?

FFS, you can kiss seeing Draper in 2019 goodbye

IN: Zac Clarke, Kobe Mutch

OUT: Kyle Langford, Mitch Brown

Langford and Brown out.

Out: dingus.

2 Likes

source

FOR MINE. There you go, no changes. Now where’s the team?

Gimme the team Bombers, OH BABY GET THEM OUT FOR ME.

PRESENT.

2 Likes

So 4 changes equals 2 in, 2 out,

Very strange that The Age has released our changes already, I don’t see Zac Clarke rotating forward with TBC solving our forward structure issues at the moment, at the expense of Mitch Brown being dropped.

As for replacing Kyle Langford with Kobe Mutch, I think we are going to get belted in the centre of the ground.

Here’s hoping I’m wrong…

The poster in the other thread said Clarke and Mutch were definite ins. Which proved to be good info.

They also said one more. Maybe Ridley in for Guelfi?!

Has anyone seen Killer_Mike?

1 Like

Not sure it’s a forward structure thing, more of a murder Max Gawn thing

2 Likes

Geez: Parish, Ridley and now Langford allready been dropped this year. Great confidence in the young guys.

4 Likes

Ex-Docker Zac Clarke to make Essendon debut

Daniel Cherny

By Daniel Cherny

April 4, 2019 — 5.05
Former Fremantle big man Zac Clarke is set to be named for his Essendon debut on Friday night as one of two changes to the Bombers side to face Melbourne at the MCG.

The winless Dons are set to introduce Clarke and recall youngster Kobe Mutch at the expense of forward Mitch Brown and midfielder Kyle Langford.

[
Essendon's Zac Clarke vies with Carlton's Andrew Phillips in a pre-season game this year.
Essendon’s Zac Clarke vies with Carlton’s Andrew Phillips in a pre-season game this year.CREDIT:AAP

The Age understands Clarke’s inclusion will come in part to help nullify Melbourne star Max Gawn. Clarke will work in tandem with Tom Bellchambers as the Dons hope to have success similar to that experienced by Port Adelaide when Scott Lycett and Paddy Ryder went up against Gawn in round one.

Brown, 28, loses his spot in the Essendon team after kicking just one across the opening two rounds after a reasonably strong pre-season showing. The omission of the former Geelong tall places greater responsibility on Shaun McKernan as Essendon deal with the continued absence through injury of star tall Joe Daniher.

Langford, 22, again finds himself on the outer after a slow start to the year having impressed in the back half of 2018. The former first-round draft pick was also involved in the interchange bungle last weekend against St Kilda in which he and Matt Guelfi went off the ground despite the play continuing to be live nearby.

Greater Western Sydney academy product Mutch comes into the side to play on a wing after three senior games last year.

Clarke, 29, will play his first AFL game since round 22, 2016. Delisted by the Dockers at the end of 2017, the Victorian had a strong 2018 in the WAFL to keep on the radar of AFL clubs and was picked up by the Dons as part of the supplemental selection period introduced at the end of 2018. He had already featured for the Dons during the JLT series.

Essendon list chief Adrian Dodoro praised Clarke when he was added to the list four months ago.

“Zac had a terrific year at Subiaco in the WAFL this year, where he featured in all 24 games and ultimately played in a premiership,” Dodoro said.

“We feel he has a lot to offer as an experienced ruckman who also has the ability to push forward if needed.

“Zac will be able to give us some additional ruck depth and we’re hopeful he can push for senior selection early next season.”

Daniel Cherny

Daniel Cherny

Daniel is an Age sports reporter.

1 Like