Mike Fitzpatrick Steps Down - Good Riddance

Money doesn’t get you class.

Laterz C***

Bet he gets paid handsomely anyway.

Bet his replacement is just as soulless/corrupt/etc.

Nothing will change.

The corruptfl have to be the biggest example of “plus ça change” in the country. They just constantly exchange one ■■■■ for another. They have an endless suply of them.

Clown car of c*nts.

That phone call was reported long ago. l hope there is more to come.

But the latest article contains more detail and more direct quotes.

lol

Richard Colless says Mike Fitzpatrick behaved like a Mafia Don

OH YEAH

lol

Insta-vomit

Mick Warner has now run a piece in the Hun (behind paywall) elaborating on that Colless Fitzpatrick conversation , quoting Colless, words like thug and bully. And inferences of payback for drafting a Buddy. BJ tweet also gets a mention. I sense that Warner may have more to come on AFL. Warner must not be expecting the Tigers to make the finals this year,

Again, none of these journo’s would have the guts to say it if they didn’t get to repackage someone else’s words.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-02-15/fitzpatrick-steps-down

By Nathan Schmook

I wonder if Schmook is this guy’s real name, or whether it’s just how the AFL Executive refer to everyone in their media department?

Titus has been pretty crumby lately, but he hit the nail on the head with this one

(except for the last one. im all for harm towards SWWNBN)

A direct quote means it is a fact that someone said that. Of course you have to be careful that the journo is not leaving out the quotes that do not fit the narrative - or, like Gill and co, in the ASADA interim report, leave out the bits .

Now we have John Coates caring about Grant Hackett, just channelling Klutzpatrick.

I will miss dogshit scraped off the bottom of my shoe more than missing mike. Good riddance.

Gil, you’re next.

Might have been a dual premiership captain, but no Brownlow or Norm Smith. Suck on that

Might have been a dual premiership captain, but no Brownlow or Norm Smith. Suck on that

Also the premierships were Carlton premierships, which as we all know are much sh1tter than regular premierships

FOAD

Carlton scum.

His manipulation of the Chris Judd Visy third party deal to help out his old club worked a farking treat too, look where Fark Carlton are now, on their way to a Richmond-like decades long constant rebuild.
I was hoping others would remember this, and the ANZ Stadium """""""deal"""""" as well

Fitzpatrick should not receive any praise for any achievements by the league/sport in the last 15 years. All of it has happened in spite of his short-sighted, self-serving decision making. I hope that in five years time no one remembers his name.

I doubt he will be getting an invite to Sydney games as long as Colless is there. Let’s wait to see if he appears at an Essendon Carlton game.

If you gave him an enema, you could bury him in a match box.

1 Like
His manipulation of the Chris Judd Visy third party deal to help out his old club worked a farking treat too, look where Fark Carlton are now, on their way to a Richmond-like decades long constant rebuild.
I was hoping others would remember this, and the ANZ Stadium """""""deal"""""" as well

Fitzpatrick should not receive any praise for any achievements by the league/sport in the last 15 years. All of it has happened in spite of his short-sighted, self-serving decision making. I hope that in five years time no one remembers his name.

Except for the time-wasting free in 1981.