Milne retires

Laters tiprat

What a loss to the game.

Wants to spend more time with his family, your family, your neighbour's family, your neighbour's cousin's family, and anything else with a heartbeat.

Allegedly.

Wants to spend more time with his family, your family, your neighbour's family, your neighbour's cousin's family, and anything else with a heartbeat.

Allegedly.

I shouldn't laugh.....but I did :lol:

at least he got to play out the year, pity Andy Lovett never got that chance

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE...

Maybe he can share a cell with Vlad

Such a pity we don't get to give him a final send off.

No Milney No!

No Milney No!

Nooooooo Milney!

No Milney!

No Milney!

No Milney No!

*wipes a tear from the eye

Pity about his alleged off field exploits as they have overshadowed a truly outstanding career. One of the all time great small forwards.

Should have kicked 500+ goals for Essendon.

Pity about his alleged off field exploits as they have overshadowed a truly outstanding career. One of the all time great small forwards.

all jokes aside, you are spot on. One of the best small forwards I have ever seen. Plus he always used to play well against carlton and he gave malthouse a mouthful once too.

You know what, I have 2 daughters but, unlike the despicable MM, I can't see how that gives me the right to make judgements on any individual without access to all the facts. And noone here has those facts. It's easy to jump to judgement but in quieter moments, if we're honest, we have to admit that we're regularly wrong.

You know what, I have 2 daughters but, unlike the despicable MM, I can't see how that gives me the right to make judgements on any individual without access to all the facts. And noone here has those facts. It's easy to jump to judgement but in quieter moments, if we're honest, we have to admit that we're regularly wrong.

isn't one of those facts that there was found to be fairly signifigant evidence of a police cover up? enough to re-open the inestigation nd press charges?

Yet to face trial of course but someone must hold a fair ■■■■■■■ grudge to go to those lengths based on insufficent facts.

dog

dog

Is he a police informer ?

He was a great player for his club. Destroyed us a few times atleast.

He was a great player for his club. Destroyed us a few times atleast.

I agree!  off field aside ,purely on on field terms certainly was one of the greatest small forwards ever

Funny how he has been charged with a criminal offence and gets treated better than our players who have not been charged with anything.

■■■■ him, hope his charge follows him around forever.

Funny how he has been charged with a criminal offence and gets treated better than our players who have not been charged with anything.

■■■■ him, hope his charge follows him around forever.

Good one!

Exactly the attitude we are ■■■■■■■■ about.

fark him, hope his charge follows him around forever.

Good one!

You don't think that this will follow us forever? Difference is that he has actually been charged (after an initial cover up).

We haven't even been charged with anything and we look worse than him. Why has Hird been asked to stand down when no one has bothered to ask Milne to stand down?

fark him, hope his charge follows him around forever.

Good one!

You don't think that this will follow us forever? Difference is that he has actually been charged (after an initial cover up).

We haven't even been charged with anything and we look worse than him. Why has Hird been asked to stand down when no one has bothered to ask Milne to stand down?

I just don't ■■■■■■■ care.

I have never believed in crying because someone got luckier than me. Good luck to him, and I hope he doesn't get ■■■■ on, and have his family trashed like Hirdy has. His day will come in court where it should.

To me, in my world, to point at someone else and go, but what about him, is as weak as it get's. Sorry but I will never agree with the attitude you are displaying.