Milne retires

A player you loved to hate, or just hated. Partly because he was a very very good small forward, partly because he was a ■■■■■■■■. 

A very good servant for his club.

will always be remembered for his efforts in the 1999 AFL Reserves Grand Final & the London game.

don't care about his St Kilda career.

Funny how he has been charged with a criminal offence and gets treated better than our players who have not been charged with anything.

fark him, hope his charge follows him around forever.

Good one!

Exactly the attitude we are ■■■■■■■■ about.

GOod player, trying ot think of a better small forward for the past decade?

The sort of player that is loved by the supporters of his club and hated, but grudgingly admired, by everyone else. 

I could never understand why Sheedy let him go, because he is exactly the sort of player that Sheedy normally loved.  I can only guess that he must have mouthed off fairly strongly at Sheedy at some point. 

He's been about as good a small forward as you get.  Great goalkicker, great annoyer of the opposition, fast, tenacious.  I always liked watching him against everyone except Essendon.

The sort of player that is loved by the supporters of his club and hated, but grudgingly admired, by everyone else. 

I could never understand why Sheedy let him go, because he is exactly the sort of player that Sheedy normally loved.  I can only guess that he must have mouthed off fairly strongly at Sheedy at some point. 

He's been about as good a small forward as you get.  Great goalkicker, great annoyer of the opposition, fast, tenacious.  I always liked watching him against everyone except Essendon.

Agree completely, they type of player you hate but wished played for you side.

Sheedy didn’t ‘let him go’, he was never on our senior list.

He was a supplementary listed player (back when that was a thing) and we had no preferential opportunities to him.

Sheedy didn't 'let him go', he was never on our senior list.
He was a supplementary listed player (back when that was a thing) and we had no preferential opportunities to him.

I know, but he was around the club and played in that game in London where he kicked four goals.  We could have kept him/got him if Sheedy had wanted him.

I loved the way Milne went about it on the field. When on song he was a true game breaker and was annoying as hell to boot; If he was wearing the red and black I would have loved the way he got in the oppositions face. Reminds me of an extra annoying Kommer who can kick multiple goals. Great career.

Off field, well, I'll leave that to the courts.