Minister for Aboriginal Affairs Defunds the Aborginal Health Service

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/indigenous/sydney-aboriginal-medical-service-at-risk-over-funding-cuts/story-fn9hm1pm-1227413357765

To add the above story, it seems the Mt Druitt AHS is going to have to close, this site services 11,000 indigenous people for medical, dental, counseling, maternity, and drug rehab.

■■■■

Sometimes I wonder why people keep taking part in our ■■■■ show of democratically representative government. It’s like if they keep looking after their obvious financial sponsors and backers and you keep voting for them they’ll not even try to make good decisions that are in the best interests of the nation as a whole.

You know what weirds me out, I said, on this site, probably 18 months ago around the time of the first budget, "sure they are being ■■■■■■ now, but once we get within 12 months of an election, they will be all kissing penguins.

But here we are, experts predict an election will be called for March, and they just keep on keeping on.

How well do you think the increase in the GST is going to go down with the great unwashed?

is the great un-washed not gonna vote for whoever offers them the best way of putting 500 bucks in their pocket by this time next year ?(and then taking it back off them 10 times over through the term of government and for the rest of their lives)

You know what weirds me out, I said, on this site, probably 18 months ago around the time of the first budget, "sure they are being ■■■■■■ now, but once we get within 12 months of an election, they will be all kissing penguins.

But here we are, experts predict an election will be called for March, and they just keep on keeping on.

How well do you think the increase in the GST is going to go down with the great unwashed?

But Hockey is cutting income taxes! He’s all about the little guy.

Senate won’t let you dismantle something? Defund it instead. That’s what these Richard the Thirds do. It has become the norm.