Miscellaneous VFL comments and articles

No excuses for not recognising anyone now… well, apart from the missing players.

Missed it by that much.

1 Like

Dale Marshall (57) went really well on the weekend, looking forward seeing how he progresses.

1 Like

I’d say at 57,… he’s already past it mate.

1 Like

Sibbald currently injured but back soon.

He tried to jump a fence… but did not quite make it :crazy_face:

1 Like

Some VFL silverware will be good for the club. Typically it’s a good sign for seniors success.

VFL app updated today - has fixed the display problems where the stats columns were misaligned and the best goal kickers had their disposal tally show as their goal tally.

2 Likes

I told Langford the app had him with 19 tackles after the game, he’s now pretty sure I’m a moron. He’s not far off the mark.

8 Likes

To be fair, moronic presidents are in style at the moment.

3 Likes

This seems harsher than my self effacing gag was meant lol, but probably not unfair…

1 Like

Just switched over to the Coburg V Franga game 3rd qtr 31mins gone Coburg 121 to Franga 50 wow!

Presidents lunch VFL and VFLW details

2 Likes

Um, we play at Windy Hill this weekend…

I might have gone to this, but will be on holiday that weekend.

That tweet is from the VFLW account, they play their first home game that day.

1 Like

Oops

1 Like

Sportsbet for VFL premiership:

Richmond $4.75
Essendon $5
Box Hill $6
Footscray $7.50 <-- before Willy beat them
Port $8

Can’t wait for our “home” final at Crazyburn.

I put $20 on us at $11 about a week and a half ago.

1 Like

Matthew Day (yet to play for us) and The Traveller are playing in the black guernseys in the Young Gun match this weekend. Some guy called Mason Fletcher is also getting a go (200cm, 78kg).

2 Likes

And both of them are listed in the best six for the losing black/city team. Not sure what position The Traveller was playing to do that, given he had at most 12 disposals. Day had 15. Fletcher not mentioned.

1 Like

Williamstown vs Port on the Telly now. Probably a better game than some the AFL ones. Although I think it’s about to urinate down.

Port look more red than pink…