Missing/crashed planes, and other aviation mis/adventures

Rocket go boom or “rapid unscheduled disassembly”

Would be cool to be there

Not too close though

2 Likes

big bada boom.

American Airlines Airbus A321 (N980UY, built 2013) was taxiing for departure at Charlotte-Douglas Intl AP (KCLT), NC when smoke and flames were visible on the right wing. Flight #AA2288 to Dallas until the airport fire service put out the flames. No one was hurt.

1 Like

737 love

Deplane…now that’s an American word i utterly despise.

Just get off the ■■■■■■■ plane.

2 Likes

We know who to thank for that word.

2 Likes

Today’s “it will buff out” (or not)

Cessna A-37

1 Like

And there was i looking for the llamas, not realising that ‘llamas’ also means ‘flames’.

5 Likes

I thought it meant “calls” so was completely confused

“You call”? Yeah. I discounted that one quickly. You often see on mobile phones the word “llamada” when it’s telling you who’s calling. Or is it “llamado”?

I was just seeing the plane landing on a herd of llamas.

1 Like

A bit low?

Serious incident yesterday, May 6, at the Allen Aeroclub Air Show, in Argentina. The Van’s RV-7A Untitled aircraft was making a low pass when its right wing struck the ground a few feet from the audience. The second video shows how the pilot manages to correct the flight and continue flying. He made a safe landing moments later. No one has been injured, although the plane has been damaged.

3 Likes

Far out.

1 Like

That looks like some pretty impressive flying, although I guess allowing the wing tip to hit the ground in the first place is a bit less impressive.

1 Like

A fraction lower and the aircraft cartwheels into the crowd.

1 Like

Yeah, the pilot really shouldn’t be flying that near to the crowd anyway.

2 Likes

You can’t park there!

Fwit!

2 Likes