Mitch Brown - The Accountant

I’ve changed my mind on the Forwardline.

Mitch Brown ahead of McKernan and Stewart.

Watching at the game, He just works so incredibly hard all day. Up and down the ground making an option.

Then his set shot kicking is probably the best out of all the key forwards.

1 Like

Brown and Smack are different players. One position available. It all depends on Daniher.

Do they want Daniher playing 2nd ruck. Do they think Daniher is able to run out a game at CHF.

Selection will depend on those two questions in my opinion.

Both Smack and Brown can play together if Daniher does not.

1 Like

The bloke is super consistent, which is what our forward line needs with X factor players like daniher, stringer etc. He also takes the pressure off by being able to nail set shots consistently. I actually do feel the recruitment of stringer whilst being a quality player somewhat threw out our forward line structure. The 3 talls worked superbly in 2017, but stringer is an in between, he isn’t tall but also isn;t a small pressure forward so almost needs to play that third tall role.

If he wasn’t around it would be pretty simple for mine.

Tippa, McKernan (prev hooker), Brown (prev stewart)
Fantasia, Daniher, Baguley (prev green)

That forward line would have great balance for mine, but yeah really can;t leave out stringer he is too good of a player.

1 Like

Until daniher is match fit it will be Brown at CHF and McKernan ff/ruck

1 Like

Seems to have lost his moustache

Passed it on to Noah
Think it’s a rule that we have to have a minimum number of moustaches on the list

1 Like

Any thoughts on him?

I like him. Good set shot. Provides options. He’s our forward target

2 Likes

He’s another rubbish footballer, our list is full of them. If anyone want to debate this with me, dont bother I’m sick of seeing rubbish footballers and coaches favourites being gifted games ahead of kids.

And for those biased one eyed red n black supporters

Ask yourself this…

What other club would list, let alone play Brown, Myers, Ambrose, Baguley, there are others but that’ll do for now.

2 Likes

We often lack a target when trying to rebound from defence he has to take a lot of the blame for that. But he is playing CHF in a team that can’t move the ball and he would be better suited to being the 3rd tall.

He would be better suited playing VFL or Amateurs. Thank goodness he only has a one year contract - will be gone at years end and the fkg coach can go with him.

Absolutely 2nd rate, list clogger, whatevers terms ppl wanna use he’s just not good enough to be playing week in/out at AFL level

He’s a spud, defenders let him take marks 50-60 out. Hasn’t taken a dangerous mark on the wing or inside 50.

He took 8 marks the third highest on the ground after Hurls and Francis. He worked his butt of and did his job.

3 Likes

He was good last year and deserved the opportunity this year. But he is not impacting like he did.

I’d prefer to get Stewart in when fit and give Clarke and Draper the opportunity as a ruck forward.

I’d also prefer a smaller forward line at the moment of

Tippa Daniher Fantasia
Laverde Stringer Langford

Pretty sure everyone would prefer a forward line with Daniher in it as a rule
Dont think he’ll be much help from his wheelchair tho

If Stewart is the answer, what is the f*cking question?

Stewart couldn’t even get a kick in the VFL last season. He is just as useless as McKernan and Brown right now.

I agree, but you have to keep cycling through players all season as performs changes. If brown and Mckernan fail, bring in Stewart, Lav etc, if they fail bring in others or one of the originals if they have a good twos game. Reward performance no matter who they are.

1 Like

Brown just has no presence as a target. We obviously miss Jo who can jump on peoples heads, so while we wait for his return I hope we look at options. I would like to see big Sammy given a shot. He can share ruck and forward with TBell. At least they are big and can create a contest.

His kick sideways to the fkn pocket instead of going up the guts where we had players late in the last quarter when we had to score to win summed up everything wrong with this club.

2 Likes